What should my gig's price be like as a new seller?

puza_das

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 8:22 PM, skillednur said:

Better don't change picture or anything gig relevant when your gig on ranked. 

Yes, good tip. I updated my gig when Fiverr said I should and now I'm only getting a few regular clients. Wish I could go back. 

• Like 38
  • Up 3

Guest lloydsolutions
6 minutes ago, jessicaa_pro said:

Active 24 hours 

Please stop repeating this active online nonsense which is being spammed all over the forum.

This topic is jam packed with these spam replies!

On 7/22/2022 at 8:51 PM, mdabdullah14251 said:

If you do a major change of your gig then your gig will automatically lose its rank. As you have changed your gig picture and description so you need to work hard to rank your gig again. In proper way try to marketing your gig and try to stay active as much as you can. Thanks.

I literally did not know this 🤦‍♀️ I guess it is good that I did all my gig changes early in my time as a seller. 

I have made a single change every week to refine my gigs to be more effective for both me and the buyer. 

Does this happen even when you change small things like the questions for the buyer to answer when they are placing the order?

• Like 29
  • Up 2

Guest samsun670

Hi, when anyone updates a gig, Fiverr is put away from the search engine for some time. After some days or months, it will be back on the search engine. If not should contact Fiverr support for help.

I think you need to 1st more research for selection images, Description, title and related all things then finalize which one use.

Otherwise, when you change anything it automatically create a break in fiverr algorithm. So you face this problem.

So be careful  when create gig

Best of luck

• Like 10
  • Up 1