How do i get order faster?

kamalkishore188

Question

Hey guys, i am new to Fiverr. I created my account in 2020 but i am active from May, 2022. It's really hard to get some orders. Please help me with tips and tricks that i can implement. I have more than 10 years of experience in Web development.

I am really not sure what should i do to get an order. 

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Kamal Kishore 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, kamalkishore188 said:

Hey guys, i am new to Fiverr. I created my account in 2020 but i am active from May, 2022. It's really hard to get some orders. Please help me with tips and tricks that i can implement. I have more than 10 years of experience in Web development.

I am really not sure what should i do to get an order. 

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Kamal Kishore 

Opening a business takes time and investment. You need a business plan! There are tons of sellers doing web development on Fiverr. That means you've got a lot of competition. 

So what are you doing differently than them? Why should buyers come to you, instead of someone else? 

Think about these things, try to come up with a proper business plan on how you want to succeed. Doing that involves a lot of research. You need to know where your buyers are, what pain points they have and how you're gonna solve them. 

It also takes a lot of research into how Fiverr actually works. There are tons of guides right here on the forum. Just be careful so you don't end up following bad advice. Plenty of that, too!

Here's a good place to start: 

Finally, I'd like to say that if you just "want orders fast", you're in the wrong place. Starting a business doesn't happen overnight. It takes months and years of hard work and determination. 

If you've heard that you can come on Fiverr to make easy money TODAY, you've been lied to. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

• Like 5
  • Up 3