Motivation : I generated $9500 last month

rabia_sabir

I couldn't resist sharing this, the month May was one of the best month of 2022 till date. I had the most desired clients which paid the amount that the work deserves. I have a very good experience of closing clients but recently I experienced below

1. When you receive the custom offer request in inbox, don't create an offer immediately, must initiate a proper conversation
  2. If the client is a Fiverr Business Client, Do have a voice/Video call. Dot the I's & cross the T's, don't leave anything considering it an obvious thing
  3. Listen to your Client's goals effectively & must prepare some questions & notes
  4. Then answer them one by one to help your client in understanding
  5. DO NOT TELL THE EXACT PRICING OVER A CALL. I usually discuss the rough estimates over a call & then prepare a quotation on Fiverr Messaging system, So everything should be mentioned

I may have missed some points, but this is kinda summary of what I've been doing to sell my service as a high ticket product.

Please share your opinions as well. 

Kudos

• Like 15

1 hour ago, rabia_sabir said:

I couldn't resist sharing this, the month May was one of the best month of 2022 till date. I had the most desired clients which paid the amount that the work deserves. I have a very good experience of closing clients but recently I experienced below

1. When you receive the custom offer request in inbox, don't create an offer immediately, must initiate a proper conversation
  2. If the client is a Fiverr Business Client, Do have a voice/Video call. Dot the I's & cross the T's, don't leave anything considering it an obvious thing
  3. Listen to your Client's goals effectively & must prepare some questions & notes
  4. Then answer them one by one to help your client in understanding
  5. DO NOT TELL THE EXACT PRICING OVER A CALL. I usually discuss the rough estimates over a call & then prepare a quotation on Fiverr Messaging system, So everything should be mentioned

I may have missed some points, but this is kinda summary of what I've been doing to sell my service as a high ticket product.

Please share your opinions as well. 

Kudos

Nice tips Rabia

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

These are very helpful tips. 

The key is: Always take your time in quoting a project as you said. Don't rush or think somebody else will win the job from you. If you succeed to explain yourself and expertise, the client won't go anywhere else. All he/she wanna see how there problems get solve. 

• Like 7