Jus' one more!

rabihumakhan

13 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

Would I be getting consistent, and more work after I become level two?

Nope, that’s not a guarantee 😉 quite opposite might happen if your quality was good for level 1 seller but not enough to compete now with level 2 sellers at the level 2. 

Levels don’t guarantee more or less work by themselves, you are still competing with sellers but now just on a new level. 

Anyway, congrats on your achievement! 

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

frank_d
This post was recognized by frank_d!

"Super helpful advice there!"

vickieito was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 50 points.

@rabihumakhan, congratulations on getting this far!

I would be careful with the "Jus' one more!" attitude though. It gives you the feeling that if you just did one more thing, "boom," you're there, and there to stay.

Business is very dynamic - you're there, then you're not. You could be Level 2, then back to Level 1. You could have orders, then have none.

There is no final destination or "resting on your laurels" allowed in business.

Your competition is working hard for orders and you should too.

Business can be hard, so that's why it's important to celebrate your successes and how far you've come! 😊

• Like 7
  • Up 5

I understand where are you coming from and thanks for your advice; however, it was a casual post in 'casual conversations'. Also, I did not want to sound like all the robots in here who would post on each new order, impression, click, level, and message.....

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

@rabihumakhan, congratulations on getting this far!

I would be careful with the "Jus' one more!" attitude though. It gives you the feeling that if you just did one more thing, "boom," you're there, and there to stay.

Business is very dynamic - you're there, then you're not. You could be Level 2, then back to Level 1. You could have orders, then have none.

There is no final destination or "resting on your laurels" allowed in business.

Your competition is working hard for orders and you should too.

Business can be hard, so that's why it's important to celebrate your successes and how far you've come! 😊

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

I understand where are you coming from and thanks for your advice; however, it was a casual post in 'casual conversations'. Also, I did not want to sound like all the robots in here who would post on each new order, impression, click, level, and message.....

Well, sorry to say but you sounded exactly like those robots to me. 

I have been level 2 three times now(jumping up and down because sometimes you just cant give the attention fiverr needs), cant say it really changes anything. In fact, level 1 might be better depending the situation. You have got reviews and a level, thats what matters actually. Doesnt matter which level. Maybe being top rated changes things, but im not sure. We will see in couple months.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But thats the way it is. 

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ozan_erdi said:

to burst your bubble. But thats the way it is. 

Like what actually is my bubble? 

have been level 2 three times now(jumping up and down because sometimes you just cant give the attention fiverr needs)

I dunno you and dunno how you've been jumping up and down; however, you can't take your perpetual demotions as an example and let others know they're going to follow you. 

We will see in couple months

What will we see? Nobody's challenging nobody. 

A casual advice though,

Negativity doesn't bring anything to anyone, cheers. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, rabihumakhan said:

Like what actually is my bubble? 

I dunno you and dunno how you've been jumping up and down; however, you can't take your perpetual demotions as an example and let others know they're going to follow you. 

What will we see? Nobody's challenging nobody. 

A casual advice though,

Negativity doesn't bring anything to anyone, cheers. 

Calm down, i only shared my experience. There is no advice or anything. And mine was, level 2 did not really do much. I had a huge upbringing when i became level 1 from 0. But not the same when i become 2. So what im tryng to say, dont dwell on it too much. If it does any good for you, perfect. If it doesnt, dont make a big deal of it.

By we will see, i meant i will see what would happen when i become a top seller. There is no challange.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1