I just got my first dispute...question :

ivnwng123

Question

So I hired a Fiverr seller last week for a job, this morning they sent me a dispute and requested to cancel the job because they think we have some creative differences. Fiverr stated that I will be refunded if I accept the cancellation, but it didn't mention anything about the fee. So my question is does the refund policy include the 5.5% processing fee to my wallet? Or do I just have to bear it? And will this effect my ratings? Please advice.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, ivnwng123 said:

So my question is does the refund policy include the 5.5% processing fee to my wallet?

Are you referring to the "Refunds" section here? https://www.fiverr.com/content/payments-terms-and-conditions#order-cancellations

If so, then you'll need to reach out to Fiverr CS yourself, I think. There aren't very many buyers on the forums, so not much is known about the full refund process.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ivnwng123 said:

So my question is does the refund policy include the 5.5% processing fee to my wallet? Or do I just have to bear it? And will this effect my ratings? Please advice.

I don't know for sure, but I think you either receive the full amount including the processing fee, or you don't receive the processing fee, but when you place a new order it won't request processing fees. I do cancel orders at times, but I never had people coming to me stating there were issues or they didn't get all their money back. So, regardless of how the do it, they do offer the processing fee back or they just don't ask for it for the next order. I assume you receive everything including the processing fee.

• Like 5