Jump to content

I lost my Fiverr gig rank about 8 months.


Recommended Posts

Hi Asraful_ali, you have a very strong profile and gig.

Do you have the "Promoted Gigs" option available for you? It looks like you just need to get your gig promoted so that you can start getting more orders. You can also spread the word to your circle of family and friends as well. Dont' forget the buyer's requests as well. Getting orders in any way will only increase your visibility.

You provide quality work, so hang in there, respond to as many buyer's requests as you can, promote your gigs in any way, and I hope your efforts are rewarded!

I will save your gig because I think you offer a valuable service.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, asraful_ali said:

I lost my Fiverr gig rank for about 8 months. In fact, it has affected life and family.
So, Anyone can help me for getting back my Fiverr gig rank again and how can I back my Fiverr gig rank again?

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. Fiverr's algorithm works to feed specific gigs to the needs and metrics of specific buyers. Therefore, gigs are not ranked, they are matched, and your gig will only be shown to buyers who are a match for the services you offer.

Please keep in mind too, your performance as a seller determines whether Fiverr thinks your gigs are profitable. If you haven't had orders in eight months, if your Analytics page metrics are not all green, Fiverr's system probably sees you as a seller who needs to improve your performance before you are a profitable match for specific buyers. Unfortunately, just because you have a gig hosted on Fiverr, does not guarantee you sales. 

Perhaps you need to do some marketing. Connect to your target customers and show them why they need to hire you.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi Asraful_ali, you have a very strong profile and gig.

Do you have the "Promoted Gigs" option available for you? It looks like you just need to get your gig promoted so that you can start getting more orders. You can also spread the word to your circle of family and friends as well. Dont' forget the buyer's requests as well. Getting orders in any way will only increase your visibility.

You provide quality work, so hang in there, respond to as many buyer's requests as you can, promote your gigs in any way, and I hope your efforts are rewarded!

I will save your gig because I think you offer a valuable service.

Hi, vickieito.
Thank you so much for your great advice. I think it's beneficial for me. Thanks again
Have a nice day.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. Fiverr's algorithm works to feed specific gigs to the needs and metrics of specific buyers. Therefore, gigs are not ranked, they are matched, and your gig will only be shown to buyers who are a match for the services you offer.

Please keep in mind too, your performance as a seller determines whether Fiverr thinks your gigs are profitable. If you haven't had orders in eight months, if your Analytics page metrics are not all green, Fiverr's system probably sees you as a seller who needs to improve your performance before you are a profitable match for specific buyers. Unfortunately, just because you have a gig hosted on Fiverr, does not guarantee you sales. 

Perhaps you need to do some marketing. Connect to your target customers and show them why they need to hire you.

Hi, jonbaas.
Thank you so much for your awesome advice. I think it's beneficial for me. Thanks again
Have a great day 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In order to rank your Fiverr gig optimally you should do the following
1. Optimize Your Gig Title
2. Optimize Your Gig Description
3. Get Positive Reviews
4. Choose The Right Category
5. Optimize Your Search Tags
6. Use High-Quality Images
7. Promote Your Gig
8. Respond Promptly To Messages
9. Review The Statistics

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, asraful_ali said:

Hi, vickieito.
Thank you so much for your great advice. I think it's beneficial for me. Thanks again
Have a nice day.

Yes, the Promoted Gig option is available to me and I'm using this service right now.
Thanks for saving my gig and If you need my expertise related service. sure you will get the best quality service always 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...