Fiverr Withdrawl Disabled

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have done 8-10 projects on Fiverr + my ratings and everything is fine.

My $2800 stuck on Fiverr now, Its been a week I am trying to figure out my mistake and happy to resolve it if it is related to my deliveries and client.

Customer Support is not replying. My business and communication were okay. All clients are okay.

I am totally blank now and I really need that money. Even I am not sure or confident about replying any customer requirement and close sale because Fiverr is not clearing the picture of our Account.

Fiverr should Notify if it is related to anything like:

**1. Multiple logins or forced account login from multiple locations or devices. **

2. Any customer complaint or concern. (New Order, Delivered Orders, Ongoing Order)

3. Any Pending issues in our account verification. (Paypal etc)

4. The suspicious pattern of doing business.

Please Help.

sir im facing the same issue…can you please tell me how to solve it???

• Like 8

You guys must need to contact Fiver CS team because when some buyer can complain on your account then fiver is disable this thing @talhafarooq786

i have already contacted them yesterday. Im in very stress due to this issue that withdrawal options might remain disable even i have reported it to CS, soo what would i do then. BY the way thanks sir for replying

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

My withdrawal are Disabled and I am waiting for Fiverr Customer Support since 15 days, I have not received any reply Yet. I am worried because incase they do not allow me to withdraw my fund then how can I continue taking orders on this profile? I have to stop taking orders here and it will affect my seller level and will degrade it.

Fiverr should really do something for this kind of important issues. I feel there is nothing we can do, its only fiverr who can play with you anytime and that too without giving reason…

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I have done 8-10 projects on Fiverr + my ratings and everything is fine.

My $2800 stuck on Fiverr now, Its been a week I am trying to figure out my mistake and happy to resolve it if it is related to my deliveries and client.

Customer Support is not replying. My business and communication were okay. All clients are okay.

I am totally blank now and I really need that money. Even I am not sure or confident about replying any customer requirement and close sale because Fiverr is not clearing the picture of our Account.

Fiverr should Notify if it is related to anything like:

**1. Multiple logins or forced account login from multiple locations or devices. **

2. Any customer complaint or concern. (New Order, Delivered Orders, Ongoing Order)

3. Any Pending issues in our account verification. (Paypal etc)

4. The suspicious pattern of doing business.

Please Help.

I have the same problem! A buyer complain against with me. Capture18.3.21|690x153

Capture18.3_21.thumb.JPG.14f30b16fbf2cc8870ef62dae314ad11.JPG

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Hello,

After a work marked complete last week, Fiverr Support has taken away my freedom of withdrawal.

They fully support buyers. Despite our agreement with the buyer, they still have not lifted this ban.

Fiverr Support team is really not good enough and they didn't care about me. They have never supported me in all my communication with Fiverr support until today. They create problems rather than solutions.

If this issue continues like this, I will prefer to work on another platform.

Best Regards,

SFDEMIR

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing with withdrawing funds from your Fiverr account, especially during a time of urgency. It's understandable that you're feeling worried and frustrated.

While I can't provide a definitive answer as to why your withdrawal is disabled without more information, I can offer some suggestions on how to proceed:

1. Contact Fiverr Support: Reach out to Fiverr's support team as soon as possible. Clearly explain your situation, including the urgency of needing access to your funds for a family emergency. Provide any relevant details or documentation that can help them understand your situation better. Fiverr's support team should be able to investigate the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

2. Check for Notifications: Sometimes, Fiverr may send notifications or emails regarding account-related issues. Check your Fiverr account dashboard and email inbox for any notifications or messages from Fiverr regarding the withdrawal disablement or any complaints.

3. Consider Alternative Payment Methods: If you're in urgent need of funds, explore alternative methods for accessing your money. For example, if you have funds in your Fiverr Revenue Card or PayPal account associated with Fiverr, you may be able to transfer the funds to your bank account from there.

4. Review Fiverr's Terms of Service: Take a moment to review Fiverr's Terms of Service to ensure that you're familiar with their policies regarding withdrawals and account restrictions. This may provide some insight into why your withdrawal is disabled.

5. Be Patient and Persistent: Dealing with account-related issues can be frustrating, but it's important to remain patient and persistent. Keep following up with Fiverr's support team until the issue is resolved satisfactorily.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1