Joined Fiverr less than two months ago - had 9 orders!

Hi all, 

I just wanted to celebrate for myself and saw others doing the same!

Joined Fiverr less than two months ago, first three weeks my gigs did nothing, and then finally I got my first order. They ordered a second article, and I got a couple more orders. Now in this last week alone I've had 4 orders and I've only been on the website 47 days. I'm so pleased! 

Onwards and upwards! 🥳

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 6

3 hours ago, amavitype said:

Congratulations, Sarachcmcopper! Thank you for sharing your experience.

I started last week, and I just got my second order. I hope I see the same turnout. 

I hope you get the same too! It grows exponentially I think so you'll definitely get there!

• Like 8

On 5/3/2022 at 4:40 PM, sarahcmcooper said:

Hi all, 

I just wanted to celebrate for myself and saw others doing the same!

Joined Fiverr less than two months ago, first three weeks my gigs did nothing, and then finally I got my first order. They ordered a second article, and I got a couple more orders. Now in this last week alone I've had 4 orders and I've only been on the website 47 days. I'm so pleased! 

Onwards and upwards! 🥳

Congrats! Keep it up.

• Like 7

Well done. And a good read for all the people who says it's impossible to get sales when you start now, due to over saturation, for people who post about not having received an order despite their Gig already being active since five hours, or about giving up after two weeks without an order,...

Good luck on your way onwards and upwards 🍀

• Like 6

1 hour ago, miiila said:

And a good read for all the people who says it's impossible to get sales when you start now, due to over saturation, for people who post about not having received an order despite their Gig already being active since five hours, or about giving up after two weeks without an order,...

This. THIS!!!

I also checked the OP's gig and it was very clear that she knows what she is doing and has the right experience. It shows in the gig description etc.
Good luck and I hope you continue getting orders  😄
(and you MIGHT get spammy messages from other desperate buyers due to this post, just a heads up...)

• Like 5