I left no stone unturned

seosagittarius

Question

I uploaded 2 gigs on Fiverr 3 days ago.

My Gigs have catchy images, videos and portfolios attached. They are getting impressions but not enough clicks.

In my own perspective, i left no stone unturned to get orders but clearly i am lacking something or am i just being impatient? An expert and experienced advice will be much appreciated. 

My Gigs are populated on low competitive keywords. I am also sending buyer requests but still no response. 

8 answers to this question

@leannelrivers is spot on.  Leave stuff for a week or two to see how the trending is working.  With that being said, I disagree about your catchy images.  If I may provide a critique, I clicked on both of your gigs and the photo of you looks stretched vertically; like you had to Photoshop them to make it fit. Also, your photo, while very professional, you look almost sad, or distant or something. Take a look at some of the other catchy gigs and notice most people are smiling.  And while there is nothing "wrong" with your gig images, for me personally they would not have been eye catching.  From one person's point of view (me) you have all the elements, they just need tightened up. Every little detail matters. 

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

@leannelrivers is spot on.  Leave stuff for a week or two to see how the trending is working.  With that being said, I disagree about your catchy images.  If I may provide a critique, I clicked on both of your gigs and the photo of you looks stretched vertically; like you had to Photoshop them to make it fit. Also, your photo, while very professional, you look almost sad, or distant or something. Take a look at some of the other catchy gigs and notice most people are smiling.  And while there is nothing "wrong" with your gig images, for me personally they would not have been eye catching.  From one person's point of view (me) you have all the elements, they just need tightened up. Every little detail matters. 

Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I really appreciate it. The small details you highlighted, are of utmost importance because healty criticism guides a person from bad practices towards good ones. 

8 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

3 days is nothing really. Some sellers wait weeks or months before getting an order. If you've optimised your gigs as much as possible, just leave it alone now and be patient. Constantly tinkering with your gigs can have a temporary effect on your ranking and visibility. 

I will just do that. I think i am just being anxious and impatient. Thank you so much for your valuable advice. 

23 hours ago, seosagittarius said:

clearly i am lacking something or am i just being impatient?

Yes, you're lacking proper "I"s in the middle of your sentences 😉 and yes, you're impatient. As others have pointed out already, 3 days is nothing in our given context. 

When I started here, I told myself, I'll try this for three months, and see what happens. If the ROI and outlook looks too bad by then, I'll quit. It worked out very well. I'd say 3 months are a good time to find out if something will work, or if it's better to set sails. The sensible timeframe depends on various things, of course, and will differ from person to person, but 3 days is definitely far too short for, well, for anything really. Again, in our context.

Keep turning stones a little longer, and good luck. I didn't look at your Gig images, but your username is kind of catchy, good sign.

33 minutes ago, miiila said:

Yes, you're lacking proper "I"s in the middle of your sentences 😉 and yes, you're impatient. As others have pointed out already, 3 days is nothing in our given context. 

When I started here, I told myself, I'll try this for three months, and see what happens. If the ROI and outlook looks too bad by then, I'll quit. It worked out very well. I'd say 3 months are a good time to find out if something will work, or if it's better to set sails. The sensible timeframe depends on various things, of course, and will differ from person to person, but 3 days is definitely far too short for, well, for anything really. Again, in our context.

Keep turning stones a little longer, and good luck. I didn't look at your Gig images, but your username is kind of catchy, good sign.

"I" will keep that in mind 🙂 Thank you so much for your advice, I really appreciate it. 

Archived