How can i overcome this rating, please answer me expert person.

newsbd

You have a single one-star review, so you aren't able to respond to requests right now. The orange bar at the top of your screenshot tells you that you need to have a rating of 90% (~4.5*) to do this.

You'll have to try to earn orders another way -- perhaps by marketing yourself off of the platform.

You could try lowering your prices or offering deals in order to encourage buyers to overlook that single negative review. Once you have 10 or so good reviews, you'll be able to use the buyer request feature again.

You could also try marketing your gig. It's not easy, but here's a thread that can help: 

I know it sucks when this happens right off the bat, I took my time to review your gig and here's my advice for your to improve your chances of being successful here on Fiverr 🙂

1. I think you should revisit your pricing packages. You're offering to re-touch 100 pictures within 24 hours which is humanly impossible in my opinion. Have realistic time-frames to deliver an order (rarely is someone looking for quick delivery options, which you can serve under case by case basis). Note that the review on your profile is especially stating about not delivering as you promised.

2. Price your packages according to the work that you need to put in (it looks fishy when you offer to do a lot more than what you're asking for)

3. Most importantly: remove the line that says " I Always given my better service, U can give 1chance". It's highly un-professional to see that, and will be a huge red flag to a potential customer.

4. Remove the YouTube link from your gig  description (there are a list of links allowed on Fiverr Gigs, YouTube is not one of them, take the time to ready the terms of service, which has a lot of useful information to avoid mishaps in the long run).

5. Improve your Gig description by going through gigs from sellers who are doing well in your niche and take inspiration from their gigs (but never directly copy from them). I wouldn't expect to see things like " Video Editing / Animation / Microsoft Office Application / SEO / Digital Marketing" in a photo retouching gig.

6. Design your own unique gig images and thumbnail. You're a designer, the perfect way to show off your skills is to design your own gig images.

Hope this helps, and good luck to you in the future!

8 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You can try pressing the "retry for a live version" option or just pressing CTRL F5 or F5 to try to get a live version of the site.

The other one will be showing an out of date/cached version of the site.

what is this alert massage?

1 hour ago, newsbd said:

what is this alert massage?

The message means that at that time Fiverr's servers couldn't display a live version of the site. Maybe the servers were too busy or were being worked on or not available. Maybe some other issue (Amazon Web Services has been down recently and Fiverr uses that I think).

But Fiverr uses that Cloudflare service to give a sort of cached version of the site when it's down (but the info won't be up to date, but it might still help some users). Maybe a little bit like Google cache can.

And the message is telling you you can try again to get a live version of Fiverr's site (in case the Fiver site is now working again).

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, enunciator said:

image.png.45b740f954b9cc3ae8287c9b51f0769b.png

Ouch. Might have wanted to actually deliver upon the order within the designated time frame that you placed for yourself.

Wait. In three years time you haven't received any other rated order??? Your profile states your last delivery was a month ago.

now how can I solved this problems?

Archived