No feedback left

irishguy1

3 hours ago, irishguy1 said:

Does anyone notice a high percentage of buyers accepting delivery but not leaving a public rating and written feedback?

Per your profile, you have been on the platform for more than 10 years, are a top-rated seller, and have more than 1,000 reviews.  I know you are asking the question, but maybe you can give us more info.  Has it been happening only in the last couple of weeks, i.e., maybe a holiday effect? Has something changed in your deliveries that would make them lower quality than you normally deliver?  Are they mostly repeat buyers who are just tired of giving you the same 5-star rating time-after-time?  

I find this "why didn't I get feedback?" complaint very puzzling.  If the want to leave you feedback they will, no one is owed feedback.  Do you leave Yelp feedback every time you go to the supermarket, the movies, for a coffee, purchase on Amazon, or have a restaurant meal?  Why the desperate need for validation? 

59 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I find this "why didn't I get feedback?" complaint very puzzling.  If the want to leave you feedback they will, no one is owed feedback.  Do you leave Yelp feedback every time you go to the supermarket, the movies, for a coffee, purchase on Amazon, or have a restaurant meal?  Why the desperate need for validation? 

Yelp feedback? As a matter of fact on the back of a lot of receipts, stores want feedback. I do try to give feedback, however they love selling my e-mail.

44 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

Yelp feedback? As a matter of fact on the back of a lot of receipts, stores want feedback. I do try to give feedback, however they love selling my e-mail.

Yes, they bombard you with junk emails, and trade them with other companies.  Not a good thing. 

Yes, it happens! But sometimes buyers get very busy with their daily works or other schedule. 🙄
Yes, feedback is important for any seller but when you serve best quality, the relation between you and the seller will grow up. Many of the times some buyers give feedback but never comes back. On the other hand some buyers will always come back to you because of your quality. So never die for the feedback, give focus on best quality and serve the best quality. The business will grow up through your quality. ✌️

Thanks! 😊

17 hours ago, irishguy1 said:

Does anyone notice a high percentage of buyers accepting delivery but not leaving a public rating and written feedback?

I think buyers started leaving fewer reviews once Fiverr instituted the blind feedback system where we got to leave a review on their profiles. There are buyers who do not want anyone to know who they are buying from or what they are buying.

On 1/2/2022 at 7:57 AM, vickiespencer said:

I think buyers started leaving fewer reviews once Fiverr instituted the blind feedback system where we got to leave a review on their profiles. There are buyers who do not want anyone to know who they are buying from or what they are buying.

Yes, you are right. Some companies don't want anyone to know what they are doing sometimes. I had a well known company ask me to do a commercial. This company is engaged in starting another company. I asked if I could use the commercial in my demos and he said that he would rather I didn't. He told me he very much liked my delivery, but never left any feedback or rating which hurts because a lot of voice over people have well known companies listed and are showing commercials of their work.

Archived