I am barely getting any order after becoming level two seller

rabbit978

I am not sure what i am doing wrong. After becoming level 2 seller, I am having a hard time getting new orders. Moreover, the gig impression and clicks are also lower and interaction with clients about new order are on all time low. Can someone suggest me strategy to get more orders ? Is Fiverr too saturated, will it be better if i move to a new platform. I have only two gigs and most orders came from this gig https://www.fiverr.com/rabbit978/create-responsive-resume-personal-or-portfolio-website 

The other gig have never done well unfortunately https://www.fiverr.com/rabbit978/build-responsive-wordpress-website-or-blog

I'm having the same issue and have researched a lot what is causing it. Changes in the gig and using the out of office mode too much affect the impressions. When it falls below a certain analytical threshold, it becomes difficult to rise above the same number again. You should increase advertising out of the platform without interruption. But I see that we serve from different categories and this indicates that the reason may be a more general problem.

Don't hinge success or expectations on seller level. Fiverr is constantly tweaking its algorithm and buyer needs are never static. With the unrelenting amount of new sellers entering the platform, it takes some form of uniqueness or exceptionalism to attempt to stand out from the masses.

If things aren't working out, the worst thing you can do is nothing. Some form of change or adaptation is always a gamble, but stagnation is all-too-comfy a position to maintain...

4 hours ago, rabbit978 said:

I am not sure what i am doing wrong. After becoming level 2 seller, I am having a hard time getting new orders.

It's possible that you are not doing anything wrong, but maybe there is something right that you are not doing. 

Did you make any changes at all after reaching level 2, did you change your bio, your Gig (description, images, ...)?

Archived