My Fiverr rough journey of the last 4.5 months

rawque_gulia

Although I am very old on this platform and freelance journey, but I stopped using Fiverr in 2018 because I got an opportunity to work in GTA V (Legacy). I joined this platform again in July this year and starting my freelancing career after two years.

I completed all the requirements in two or three weeks and got the Level 1 badge, but just after a few days, my badge got snatched away because of a buyer. I had multiple orders at a time with the same buyer, and because of some reasons, I had to cancel all the orders, which badly impacted my account. It was like a nuclear bomb drop on my profile. My Order Completion Rate goes from 100% to around 81%, and I lost my Level 1 badge. After that, I struggled to get orders as my profile was completely dead. Where before I was getting more than 1000 impressions per week, now after the cancellations, I was getting hardly 10-15 impressions and zero orders.

The last two months were very struggling and full of challenges, but slowly and steadily, I finally managed to get back on track and get impressions and orders like before. On this 15th, when Fiverr will evaluate my account, I will be entitled to Level 1 seller, but honestly, I am not much excited about Level 1 because I am almost about to complete the requirements to be a Level 2 seller. 

In these last 4.5 months, there were a lot of ups and downs, struggles, and I hustled a lot, just like every freelancer. But I am very blessed to get a platform like Fiverr, and I am enjoying my incredible journey full of challenges.

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 39
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Although I am very old on this platform and freelance journey, but I stopped using Fiverr in 2018 because I got an opportunity to work in GTA V (Legacy). I joined this platform again in July this year and starting my freelancing career after two years.

I completed all the requirements in two or three weeks and got the Level 1 badge, but just after a few days, my badge got snatched away because of a buyer. I had multiple orders at a time with the same buyer, and because of some reasons, I had to cancel all the orders, which badly impacted my account. It was like a nuclear bomb drop on my profile. My Order Completion Rate goes from 100% to around 81%, and I lost my Level 1 badge. After that, I struggled to get orders as my profile was completely dead. Where before I was getting more than 1000 impressions per week, now after the cancellations, I was getting hardly 10-15 impressions and zero orders.

The last two months were very struggling and full of challenges, but slowly and steadily, I finally managed to get back on track and get impressions and orders like before. On this 15th, when Fiverr will evaluate my account, I will be entitled to Level 1 seller, but honestly, I am not much excited about Level 1 because I am almost about to complete the requirements to be a Level 2 seller. 

In these last 4.5 months, there were a lot of ups and downs, struggles, and I hustled a lot, just like every freelancer. But I am very blessed to get a platform like Fiverr, and I am enjoying my incredible journey full of challenges.

Carry on bro

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

After many struggles and ups and downs, I can finally get my Fiverr account on track and re-awarded the Level 1 badge. Before a few weeks, my badge was snatched away from me because I had a bad experience with a buyer and had multiple cancellations, also causing a lot of harm to my account analytics. 

I am glad that I didn't lose hope, and finally, my account is back on track, and I am getting orders just like before.

To read more about my Fiverr journey of the last 4.5 months, I created a topic some days before; you can read here.

IMG_20211215_224302.jpg

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 7

10 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

After many struggles and ups and downs, I can finally get my Fiverr account on track and re-awarded the Level 1 badge. Before a few weeks, my badge was snatched away from me because I had a bad experience with a buyer and had multiple cancellations, also causing a lot of harm to my account analytics.

Congrats:)
this time give your best:D

Hopefully everything will be much better then before^_^

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/15/2021 at 11:17 PM, rawque_gulia said:

I am glad that I didn't lose hope, and finally, my account is back on track, and I am getting orders just like before.

To read more about my Fiverr journey of the last 4.5 months, I created a topic some days before; you can read here.

IMG_20211215_224302.jpg

Congrats! 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 5:51 PM, rawque_gulia said:

So insightful and giving me hope on a 4months dry run

• Like 4

• 1 month later...