Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

I have a Payoneer card. To be honest I thought it had been destroyed so I applied for another card through Fiverr. This was sometime ago and since then my Payoneer button has been greyed out and it says waiting for approval. Nothing seems to be happening. However, I now have found my old card and having read your post on how to associate Fiverr with it I was quite excited, but of course my button is greyed out so I cannot follow your instructions. Help.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey. I wanna know can i change my payoneer card with fiverr? I have 2 cards. One is mine and other is my brother’s.I had attached my own card with fiverr, but now I wanna use my brother’s Payoneer card but i don’t see any option to change payoneer accounts. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Shahbaz

I want to know if we have to pay the Account Inactivity Fee for not using our card after it’s activated and loaded. Also my question is I load the card and we withdraw everything making the balance nil, will I be charged for the outstanding months after I load my card next time ?

Payoneer’s Customer Support is pain, they don’t understand what I am trying to explain and also they don’t speak good English… I have already spoken to 3 customer support representatives and all of them have same problems, Please kindly improve your Customer Support… They can’t find out simple details and are creating confusions all the time. I spoke to three customer support representatives and all three of them had three different explanations for my problem and none solved my issue.

My paypal account can do the withdrawals. But the Fiverr revenue card bar still appears the code “Waiting for card issuer approval”. It’s more useful to have that facility for withdrawals in our country.I already have a paynioor account. What should I do now?

Waiting for a better reply.

Thank you.

Archived