I have not been receiving order, help me

ifenna_writes

Hi ifenna_writes how are you hope you are doing great as a new seller you need to update your gigs according to fiverr policy and trends which will help you to boost your gigs to buyer try to be specific about your gig and work you are selling and try not to do something against the Fiverr policies.

Hope this will help you in getting more order 

Thanks

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I would say, stay patient and while you are waiting for the orders to come, find a regular-main job where you can earn enough to pay the bills and food, so you will not rely on your side hustle(fiverr income). Your side hustle can allow you to test your business ideas and build clients without the stress of having to earn a lot of money in a short time. Those clients and business lessons can then provide you with a ready-made gig should times get hard and you find yourself suddenly free of your day job.

Best of luck in the future!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi ifenna. Don't be impatient man. Upgrade your gigs. Make your gigs attractive as much as possible. If you can make your gigs eye-catching it will attract buyers. Create a perfect title for your gigs. Find the best keywords and tags for your gigs. Stay active 24/7(if possible). Also stay connected with fiverr forum. Send buyer request.

Follow this some tips. Hope you'll be successful.

Thank you mate.

Best of luck.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1