Jump to content
  • 13

I want to change my whole gig, will that affect my visibility ?


rania12el
 Share

Question

Recommended Posts

  • -2

@joshnadin Your post is only 30 minutes old and it's already been voted down to -3, bottom of the pile! This system of members selecting quality posts as opposed to spam is clearly working as it should!!!!  😒

Plus - someone who's sole contribution is 'Righ', now ranks higher in the popularity of posts than others who have given sage advice. Even 'voting' functionality is being spammed!
Back to the drawing board for the forum 'powers that be' I think!!!! 

Edited by fiveroptic1
  • Like 24
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -2
3 minutes ago, fiveroptic1 said:

@joshnadin Your post is only 30 minutes old and it's already been voted down to -3, bottom of the pile! This system of members selecting quality posts as opposed to spam is clearly working as it should!!!!  😒

Ah it's cool. It's Sunday, so I'm going to have a beer for every downvote I get today! 😅

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -2
1 minute ago, joshnadin said:

Ah it's cool. It's Sunday, so I'm going to have a beer for every downvote I get today! 😅

Good for you! Better take tomorrow off -  you'll be drinking a lot today!! 😃

Plus , the other problem is, that the posts are all over the place - there's no chronology at all.

Edited by fiveroptic1
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -2
On 10/25/2021 at 8:31 PM, rania12el said:

Hi ! I'm new to Fiverr and I created my first gig 2 months now. I didnt get any client yet but this is not the issue. 

I want to ask you please if you have any idea that if I change my whole gig and posted a new one completely will that kill my visibility ? Will that affect my ranking ? 

Thank you so much ! 

Yes a bit affect on your gig. but I suggest you don't edit Just create another One

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -2
On 10/25/2021 at 8:50 PM, fiveroptic1 said:

This is a common concern. The answer is equally simple. If after 2 months, you have had no orders, you have nothing to lose by changing your gig. (Ranking well doesn't matter if you're getting no orders!!). Concentrate on a well written gig desc in perfect English, choose your keywords and tags carefully and do as much research as you can - i.e. look at what your 'successful' competitors are doing then emulate (don't copy) it .... Good luck. 

thank you . if i delete the old gig and make a new one , will there be any problem ..?

 
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -3

As you are not getting order, so change the gig components, but do it cleverly. First, change or improve the first image and see how it's affect your clicks. Then, change the description part. Start your description with something new that address buyers common problems. 

Lastly, change the tags. And, test different tags. It gives you a good Idea which keyword works best for you in this period. 

Add a video to make a huge difference.

  • Like 24
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -4
23 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

This is a common concern. The answer is equally simple. If after 2 months, you have had no orders, you have nothing to lose by changing your gig. (Ranking well doesn't matter if you're getting no orders!!). Concentrate on a well written gig desc in perfect English, choose your keywords and tags carefully and do as much research as you can - i.e. look at what your 'successful' competitors are doing then emulate (don't copy) it .... Good luck. 

Very helpful information

  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -4
13 hours ago, amazon_fba_13 said:

As you are not getting order, so change the gig components, but do it cleverly. First, change or improve the first image and see how it's affect your clicks. Then, change the description part. Start your description with something new that address buyers common problems. 

Lastly, change the tags. And, test different tags. It gives you a good Idea which keyword works best for you in this period. 

Add a video to make a huge difference.

Thank you so much ! This is very helpful. 

  • Like 22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...