I want to change my whole gig, will that affect my visibility ?

rania12el

Question

On 10/25/2021 at 8:50 PM, fiveroptic1 said:

This is a common concern. The answer is equally simple. If after 2 months, you have had no orders, you have nothing to lose by changing your gig. (Ranking well doesn't matter if you're getting no orders!!). Concentrate on a well written gig desc in perfect English, choose your keywords and tags carefully and do as much research as you can - i.e. look at what your 'successful' competitors are doing then emulate (don't copy) it .... Good luck. 

thank you so much

• Like 34

On 10/25/2021 at 8:31 PM, rania12el said:

Hi ! I'm new to Fiverr and I created my first gig 2 months now. I didnt get any client yet but this is not the issue. 

I want to ask you please if you have any idea that if I change my whole gig and posted a new one completely will that kill my visibility ? Will that affect my ranking ? 

Thank you so much ! 

Yes you can change it or delete this gig and create new gig with more research and use good tag and keyword. Stay as much as online you can and send buyer request with understand what the buyer want. I hope your new gig ranking asap.

• Like 27
  • Up 2

I will suggest you to create a new gig by delete the previous one if that gig not in rank more than two months. 

To make a new gig remember

1. Research your category
  2. research your keyword
  3. create good thumbnails
  4. active most of the time in fiverr
  5. share your gig in social media.

Thanks .. have a good journey in fiverr word.

• Like 36
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

I have a good suggestion in my opinion, If your gig still now not get any ranking/impression/click so you can edit your gig, although every gig when anyone goes to touch for editing, must be lost visibility. If your gig has any impression/clicks, do not go to edit, it is better than creating a new gig for your service... 
Thank you!

• Like 15

It has been 14 days since I joined Fiverr and I have completed my second order.

The point is if you can optimize your Gig with proper SEO, write a nice description with doing on-page SEO, then hopefully order will come.

Thank you.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

On 10/27/2021 at 11:06 PM, mjensen415 said:

249552595_10159637653654286_8609228614943086312_n.thumb.jpg.313a35c7ac3dd93b9398ba955a30216a.jpg

If your gig still now not get any ranking/impression/click so you can edit your gig, although every gig when anyone goes to touch for editing, must be lost visibility. If your gig has any impression/clicks, do not go to edit, it is better than creating a new gig for your service... 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

I think it would be nice to again publish this gig

1. Firstly you research gig keyword.

2. Then you try to find nice gig title on your keyword base.

3. Then you're finding your highlighted subjects base showcase your gig description

I think if you do this, Then your gig will be perfect.

Thanks

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1