Account Banned

dumyking

Hello to all.

Since i am a member of Fiverr community. One of my friend had faced a issue second time on fiver as a seller that she deliverd an order by all the requirements and ever the buyer accept the order, but after accepting the order the buyer file a complain against her and in return our so called Fiver system banned her account and return the amount to the buyer so now the buyer has hi money back and the work she had completed.

To the #fiverr_officials. what is this behavior, you didn't even ask point of view and banned her account is this your community/systems work here, so that mean I can do and file a false compliant against any of the user/seller after receiving work with all my requirements and changes and you will banned them without any further notice or give a chance to defend themselves . RIDICULOUR! 

Need to stop this type of false judgments

Need help to be resolved this issue from the all Fiverr community from this platform.  Her all home survive on the fiverr earning so please look at this matter

Hope to hear postive from you soon

thank you!

@mariashtelle1basically the buyer after accepting final work, he complain on Fiverr of inappropriate behavior regarding to her. This is what Fiverr gave the reason for banning, but I know she didn't do any wrong their instead the he was harassing with some unusual stuff. 

All her handwork of a week just flushed, and the amount she received also credit to the buyer account and the work is delivered to him too. 

She is website developer, she offers different gigs related to IT and social media, SEO marketing.

Need support from community to mention #Fiverr_Official here 

Hope to hear positive soon

thank you.

14 minutes ago, dumyking said:

basically the buyer after accepting final work, he complain on Fiverr of inappropriate behavior regarding to her. This is what Fiverr gave the reason for banning, but I know she didn't do any wrong

How do you know that she didn’t do anything wrong? How do you know she didn’t write anything back to the buyer when he was harassing her? 

Fiverr support can see all messages in the chat to make a decision 

as for other people tagging fiverr: I for example wouldn’t take that responsibility because we don’t even know one side of a story, we just hear part of a story from you who is not even a seller who got banned or a buyer, you are just someone who heard about it. 

I don't think the situation was quite as you described. Customer support never blocks for nothing - there has to be a reason. If this seller had been blocked by the automatic system by mistake, they would have removed the ban. Obviously the situation is a bit more complicated than you described

• 3 months later...

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here. The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. Thanks I am going to bookmark this https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/265428-account-banned-results/.

On 10/3/2021 at 10:28 AM, dumyking said:

Hello to all.

Since i am a member of Fiverr community. One of my friend had faced a issue second time on fiver as a seller that she deliverd an order by all the requirements and ever the buyer accept the order, but after accepting the order the buyer file a complain against her and in return our so called Fiver system banned her account and return the amount to the buyer so now the buyer has hi money back and the work she had completed.

To the #fiverr_officials. what is this behavior, you didn't even ask point of view and banned her account is this your community/systems work here, so that mean I can do and file a false compliant against any of the user/seller after receiving work with all my requirements and changes and you will banned them without any further notice or give a chance to defend themselves . RIDICULOUR! 

Need to stop this type of false judgments

Need help to be resolved this issue from the all Fiverr community from this platform.  Her all home survive on the fiverr earning so please look at this matter

Hope to hear postive from you soon

thank you!

Did you actually see your friend's messages (did she share screenshots with you as proof), or are you only trusting her word? I know for sure that the CS generally checks profiles first before banning. I once reported a buyer for breaking the TOS more than once while talking to me and abusing me emotionally, they sent him a warning and his account stayed there. If the CS took such a drastic action with your friend, chances are she actually didn't use an appropriate language. I am not making accusations obviously since I do not know her nor the situation she was facing, but considering she claimed this person was harrassing her, maybe she got fed up and used a not so gentle approach.

Like other people suggested, since your friend is banned she can't directly contact the CS herself. But you could open and ticket to investigate and figure out what convinced them to remove her account at once.

• 1 month later...

Archived