How can I get my first order?

adibbinnur

How to get tips?

1-Discuss the task with the client and let the client know in your words that you are perfect for the job. Moreover, the client needs to understand that his work is very important to you.

2-When you start the work, think of it as your own work, then you will be able to give your best and you will see that the work is going well.

3-The client will be happy if you show the work to the client in multiple ways or you can tell the client that doing the work in this way will be more beautiful and better.

4-Try to do the work of ten days in five days. Because time is very valuable to the clients, so try to finish the work quickly. But yes, don't try to do ten days' work in two days.

5-The revision thing is very important to the client. Always try to give unlimited revision to the client. Unlimited revision makes the client very happy.

NB: Forgive me if something goes wrong.

Order (2-t).PNG

Order (17-t).PNG

• Like 8

Firstly, nothing you have said is going to guarantee a tip, because there is no guarantee to get a tip.  

34 minutes ago, adibbinnur said:

3-The client will be happy if you show the work to the client in multiple ways or you can tell the client that doing the work in this way will be more beautiful and better.

When I am the buyer, I want the work done to my specifications, not some artists rendition which has no bearing on my requirements.  Your idea might work if the request is to create multiple versions of a logo or something like that, but this is far from axiomatic. 

37 minutes ago, adibbinnur said:

4-Try to do the work of ten days in five days. Because time is very valuable to the clients, so try to finish the work quickly. But yes, don't try to do ten days' work in two days.

Can you give us your formula for how fast to work?  It seems to be something like Delivery Time < .5 Gig quote > .2 Gig quote, where Gig quote = 10

Again, you are making generalizations.  Your gig quote should align with the time you know it to take to do the work, plus a little cushion for revisions if offered. Setting your gig quote at 10 days when you know you can do it in 5 is probably running off more buyers than the repeats you will get for delivering early.  Additionally, that will only work with a given buyer once or twice and then they will know you can deliver in far less time than you quoted and it will become the new expectation. 

43 minutes ago, adibbinnur said:

5-The revision thing is very important to the client. Always try to give unlimited revision to the client. Unlimited revision makes the client very happy.

I cannot emphasis enough how incorrect this is for many, many buyers.  Personally, I will not buy from someone who offers unlimited revisions because it means they have no confidence they can deliver the correct product the first time.  There are many threads in the forum detailing why this is a horrible idea. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

27 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Firstly, nothing you have said is going to guarantee a tip, because there is no guarantee to get a tip.  

When I am the buyer, I want the work done to my specifications, not some artists rendition which has no bearing on my requirements.  Your idea might work if the request is to create multiple versions of a logo or something like that, but this is far from axiomatic. 

Can you give us your formula for how fast to work?  It seems to be something like Delivery Time < .5 Gig quote > .2 Gig quote, where Gig quote = 10

Again, you are making generalizations.  Your gig quote should align with the time you know it to take to do the work, plus a little cushion for revisions if offered. Setting your gig quote at 10 days when you know you can do it in 5 is probably running off more buyers than the repeats you will get for delivering early.  Additionally, that will only work with a given buyer once or twice and then they will know you can deliver in far less time than you quoted and it will become the new expectation. 

I cannot emphasis enough how incorrect this is for many, many buyers.  Personally, I will not buy from someone who offers unlimited revisions because it means they have no confidence they can deliver the correct product the first time.  There are many threads in the forum detailing why this is a horrible idea. 

I learned a lot about your valuable comment. I hope you will always guide those who have sellers like me. (Especially thanks to you for guiding me.)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, adibbinnur said:

I learned a lot about your valuable comment.

I would really like to understand what motivated you to post that list.  This is a sincere request. I'm trying to understand why some of this type of information keeps getting posted. 

• Like 6

How many tip have you received? can you ensure that these suggestions you posted are effective and based on what measure? Getting tips is not something you should expect from the beginning and there's no guaranteed ways to earn it. I just checked your profile and you seem to be a new seller, so I don't think you are credible to post something like this.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

My gig is losing rank for no reason. It's been 2 months today. No messages, impressions, and clicks are very low. All five-star reviews at the gig. I don't know what to do in such a situation.😪😪 Please suggest experts and elder brothers.🙏🙏

Here is the gig link

https://www.fiverr.com/adibbinnur/design-redesign-customize-clone-any-wordpress-website-as-elementor-pro-expert?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=13608c30d7bfc8dae0912886829b03a2&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true&imp_id=2c6fbd62-2e92-4335-af82-697497e089e7

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, seolex7 said:

Please check first your gig is active and appears on search results or not showing on search results. You can check it on support tools.
If it's ok, you can share your gig on social media.

What is the support tools? can you explain it again with little details?

• Like 5

On 8/24/2023 at 7:23 AM, adibbinnur said:

My gig is losing rank for no reason. It's been 2 months today. No messages, impressions, and clicks are very low. All five-star reviews at the gig. I don't know what to do in such a situation.😪😪 Please suggest experts and elder brothers.🙏🙏

Here is the gig link

https://www.fiverr.com/adibbinnur/design-redesign-customize-clone-any-wordpress-website-as-elementor-pro-expert?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=13608c30d7bfc8dae0912886829b03a2&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true&imp_id=2c6fbd62-2e92-4335-af82-697497e089e7

Share your gig on different social media platforms.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/31/2024 at 2:51 PM, adibbinnur said:

can't make a good one with my mobile. It is not possible to make videos without a good camera.

Yes, it is possible, unless your phone is really old. That said, no one can help you with improving your camera skills unless we see a sample of what you've already tried.

For example, if you are trying to record under florescent lighting, the camera may not be able to capture decent footage due to exposure adjustment. Alternatively, if you're having trouble with the microphone, and can't get good sound quality, you could try recording with a second source that's closer to your mouth and then sync the audio to the video taken from the phone. 

• Like 4

On 4/4/2024 at 1:18 AM, imagination7413 said:

Yes, it is possible, unless your phone is really old. That said, no one can help you with improving your camera skills unless we see a sample of what you've already tried.

For example, if you are trying to record under florescent lighting, the camera may not be able to capture decent footage due to exposure adjustment. Alternatively, if you're having trouble with the microphone, and can't get good sound quality, you could try recording with a second source that's closer to your mouth and then sync the audio to the video taken from the phone. 

Thank you so much.

• Like 3