Hi fiverr community member i need your suggestion about my gig

parvez_marketer

• 2 weeks later...

Rating Ratio is directly related to the reviews and ratings provided by the buyer once an order is completed.
Get orders > Provide best support and quality work > complete the task perfectly.

This will encourage buyers to rate your work and left a review. ( never ask them directly)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Why was I demoted?

You should receive an email notification explaining the details of your demotion.  However, you can also check your status here.

Performance Standards

These statistics are all measured for activity during the last 60-days

• Response Rate: This shows the percentage of inquiries you responded to. It also displays your average response time.
  • Order Completion Rate: This shows your completed orders, without cancellations, by percentage.
  • On-time Delivery: This shows the overall percentage of orders delivered on time.
  • Ratings: This shows your average rating over 60 days.
  • Quality: You meet additional quality metrics.

Additionally, you'll also see your:

• Seller Seniority: This shows your seniority as a seller on Fiverr.
  • Orders: This shows received and completed orders (all time).
  • Earnings: This shows your earnings from completed orders (all time).
  • Days Without Warnings: This shows how many days you have gone without warnings from Fiverr.

The above is from the Help Centre.

When you meet the required standards as shown on your Analytics page you will get your level back.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Avoid new cancellation and complete more works successfully.

Completion rate formula is:

(Total Orders-Cancelled Orders) / Total Orders.

When a order get cancelled, it has effect on your completion rate for 60 days. After 60 days, that cancelled order will not affect in your completion rate.

So if any of your order don't get cancelled for next 60 days, then on 61th day, your completion rate will be 100% again.

• Like 5