Playing a bad joke or ?

kendal1747

Question

This morning about 3:49am someone from ***** sent me a request to do a voice over. I asked what he wanted and he said, "I want to pay now". It was an old custom offer that I made in July. He never accepted it until now. I have sent him a reminder to please fill out the requirements and to send the script. As of 11:38am, he has not sent anything. I got suspicious and named the other person I have had a problem with in a text to him from ***** and asked if he was there? I then went and texted the other problem that I have had for 3 or 4 days now and I told him I was going to Customer Service with this. He answered right away and said he had to get back with me  because his customer had not given him everything and he had to pay an extra $3 to get the info. Something to that effect. Now I have two orders and no new script yet in the first problem and no script in the second order. I hope I have explained this and not confused too much.  Any ideas about how to deal with this before going to Customer Service?

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, kendal1747 said:

This morning about 3:49am someone from **** sent me a request to do a voice over. I asked what he wanted and he said, "I want to pay now". It was an old custom offer that I made in July. He never accepted it until now.

Just a suggestion, if I may... Always set an expiration time when creating your custom offer. This way, you won't have to deal with old and forgotten sent offers that were never accepted within a reasonable time.et.thumb.jpg.568cbdbf92e37fd179895570c07ecf91.jpg

Archived