Cover latter for sellar.

md_furkan_

Hi there,
I hope you are well. I'm able to do your (job title). I have already done this type of job many more. So, I hope I can satisfy you with my work. I know that my simple information does not make sure that I'm perfect in this job that's why I attached some samples of my previous work-(your work sample) 
Waiting for an affirmative answer.
Best regards
Md Furkan.

16 minutes ago, md_furkan_ said:

Hi there,
I hope you are well. I'm able to do your (job title). I already done this type job many more. So, I hope I can satisfy you with my work. I know that my simple information not make sure that I'm perfect in this job thats why I attached some sample of my previous work-(your work sample) 
Wating for an affirmative answer.
Best regards
Md Furkan.

Poor English skills in a cover letter is a sure-fire way of not getting the job. 

42 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Cover latter for sellar

4 words in your heading with mistakes in 2 of them, and a terrible unprofessional example filled with spelling mistakes.

Suggest you read this: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

New sellers in your position with few or no sales are usually asking for advice.

Probably another case of someone who thinks they will get more impressions if they impress the forum with their expertise. 

11 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Hey, learn something every day.

Sellar is actually a word. A medical term for a complex region around the pituitary gland.

image.thumb.png.bf60ef64d51d2d5efac9dc42ab4fb366.png

Latter is also a word, but its use in the OP's particular case is inappropriate.

That moment when you realize you've just learned something new about the region around the pituitary gland, because of typos, on the Fiverr forum. 

Hi there,

I hope you are well. I'm able to do your ( job title) job. I have already done this type of job many more. So, I hope I can satisfy you with my work. I know that my simple information does not make sure that I'm perfect in this job that's why I attached some samples of my previous work-(Work samples).

Waiting for an affirmative answer.

Best regards
Md Furkan.

Unfortunately, if I was a buyer, this would not cause me to hire you. This template does nothing to convince anyone that the seller sending this copy-paste text is able to complete a SPECIFIC job. Never, ever, ever, send a template "cover letter" as a response to a buyer's request. You should be personally appealing to the specific needs of each individual seller, not TELLING them how good you are. No "cover letters for new sellars". Take the time to be personable, and connect to the  buyer, and don't "attach samples". You should already have a gallery of your work available on your gig page.

I wrote my this type of cover letter when I was a fresher on Fiverr. But no buyer was responded till I changed idea. I think there should not to use specific template for cover letter if we expect win any project. A seller should have a goal to achieve the attention of a clients.

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, if I was a buyer, this would not cause me to hire you. This template does nothing to convince anyone that the seller sending this copy-paste text is able to complete a SPECIFIC job. Never, ever, ever, send a template "cover letter" as a response to a buyer's request. You should be personally appealing to the specific needs of each individual seller, not TELLING them how good you are. No "cover letters for new sellars". Take the time to be personable, and connect to the  buyer, and don't "attach samples". You should already have a gallery of your work available on your gig page.

Thanks

18 hours ago, antaraarts said:

I wrote my this type of cover letter when I was a fresher on Fiverr. But no buyer was responded till I changed idea. I think there should not to use specific template for cover letter if we expect win any project. A seller should have a goal to achieve the attention of a clients.

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers. Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

18 hours ago, antaraarts said:

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers. Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

15 hours ago, uzzol_rafat said:

I did not like it. Because the person who will give the job has to use the word of the job now or he will understand that it has been copied. So you can't find work using it. Hope you understand me. Thanks.

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, jonbaas said:

9 hours ago, md_furkan_ said:

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers.

Perhaps now is a good time to research your target customers, and figure out what REALLY works. 

9 hours ago, md_furkan_ said:

Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

No thank you. I am happy to connect to my own target customers. Your buyer-getting assistance is unnecessary.

Archived