Cover latter for sellar.

md_furkan_

Hi there,

I have got your job posting for Social Media Marketing. According to your job description, I have come to know that you are searching for an expert one. Nowadays very few people can be found who do
not use social media. Social media is the second need of online people. If one organization can capture a large number of traffic, success can easily come to the owner. Social Media Marketing is an instant process that results faster.

Recently I have successfully completed so many Social Media Marketing projects. For more information will you please visit my work history? Success is my main aim. And I have a strong belief that I will be able to satisfy you in this project. 

Hope I will be hired. I am always available on Fiverr. I will be available to start your project as soon as possible according to you.

Thank you for your consideration

Best Regards
Md Furkan

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, if I was a buyer, this would not cause me to hire you. This template does nothing to convince anyone that the seller sending this copy-paste text is able to complete a SPECIFIC job. Never, ever, ever, send a template "cover letter" as a response to a buyer's request. You should be personally appealing to the specific needs of each individual seller, not TELLING them how good you are. No "cover letters for new sellars". Take the time to be personable, and connect to the  buyer, and don't "attach samples". You should already have a gallery of your work available on your gig page.

thanks jonbaas☺️

Archived