Top Rated seller requirements completed

mdfariduddin

2 hours ago, mdfariduddin said:

Alhamdulillah, Finally Top Rated seller requirements completed. Waiting for the Top Rated seller badge 😍🤗🤗

FB_IMG_1631475686425.jpg

Remember Fiverr heavily weighs the private feedback as well. Your last 2 reviews are 3.7, and another recent one at 4.7, says "Farid was very patient even if I didn't get the result I wanted from him."  These are the type of issues that may prevent you getting TRS. 

• Like 40
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Remember Fiverr heavily weighs the private feedback as well. Your last 2 reviews are 3.7, and another recent one at 4.7, says "Farid was very patient even if I didn't get the result I wanted from him."  These are the type of issues that may prevent you getting TRS. 

I agree with you @newsmike, But I don't know what's happen in my case! I am running with completely good ratings except only 2 ratings with 3.7, avg selling around 147, around 1.5% of cancellation rate for 188 orders (last month), a big number of repeated orders always, and you can see that I'm still holding the repeated business badge. But I was not promoted to TRS last month. However, I don't care of level as everything going good and busy always. Grapes are sour haha!

@mdfariduddin Best wishes on your journey, Hopefully you will be promoted to TRS.

• Like 29
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Like @rachelbostwick said, sometimes they just take a long time. Good luck.  

I had a thousand reviews with five total negatives spread out over my six year career and stayed a solid, happy level two for years. TRS is a great bonus but it's definitely not a given. I had permanently given up on getting it. I didn't even remember that it was St. Level's 'Day when I woke up to yellow fireworks. I wish it for you, but you should not expect it. You will get tired and angry waiting for it. Or you will get a great early surprise and be very happy! but-!  probably not.

It's also not needed. I had plenty of work as a level two. 

Edited by rachelbostwick
  • Like 24
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

I had a thousand reviews with five total negatives spread out over my six year career and stayed a solid, happy level two for years. TRS is a great bonus but it's definitely not a given. I had permanently given up on getting it. I didn't even remember that it was St. Level's 'Day when I woke up to yellow fireworks. I wish it for you, but you should not expect it. You will get tired and angry waiting for it. Or you will get a great early surprise and be very happy! but-!  probably not.

It's also not needed. I had plenty of work as a level two. 

27 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Yeah. Though I'm not waiting for it. Level never been a problem for my business. Always busy with works and my business.

• Like 25
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, newsmike said:

And the worst problem is that you can lose it just like any level.

I got TRS in 2014, then in 2018 I had surgery and had to cancel a lot of orders. I had 89% order completion and lost TRS. Needless to say I never got it back, and most likely I never will. So.. just because someone becomes TRS, it's not permanent. You will lose it just like any other level.

• Like 22
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

You will lose it just like any other level.

Did that seriously affect your business, or did your business remain fairly consistent afterwards due to regular buyers, etc? I know others who also lost it, and kept on selling very well. 

• Like 22
  • Up 1