Potential Buyer Follow Up

aeoffice

Question

Hello Everyone!

Hope that everyone is keeping safe and well. 

I provide copywriting services on Fiverr. It is common practice in the copywriting world for buyers/clients to provide a copywriting brief or fill out a copywriting brief form. Recently, a potential buyer asked me if I could send a copywriting brief form to fill out as they were interested in my services. It has been over a week since I have sent the potential buyer the form and haven't heard anything back. 

Is it OK on Fiverr for me to follow up on my potential buyer or is it against the Fiverr guidelines? Any feedback is most appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

aeofffice

3 answers to this question

Tricky.

If I were your shoes, I would send one follow up message, but also state clearly that it will be the only message. Something like:

> This is a follow-up concerning the form. I'm guessing you have contacted multiple sellers, so, unless I hear back from you, this will be my last message to you, and I will assume that you're currently not interested in my services. If so, then thank you again for your time and interest, and good luck with your search!

14 hours ago, aeoffice said:

Hello Everyone!

Hope that everyone is keeping safe and well. 

I provide copywriting services on Fiverr. It is common practice in the copywriting world for buyers/clients to provide a copywriting brief or fill out a copywriting brief form. Recently, a potential buyer asked me if I could send a copywriting brief form to fill out as they were interested in my services. It has been over a week since I have sent the potential buyer the form and haven't heard anything back. 

Is it OK on Fiverr for me to follow up on my potential buyer or is it against the Fiverr guidelines? Any feedback is most appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

aeofffice

I'd just like to add that any unsolicited message from a seller on Fiverr, could be considered spam if the buyer reports you. For that reason, I just don't do it, no matter how much it could cost me not doing so, because the price of breaking the rules can only be higher. 

Archived