First time I have 3 orders in a day

longkhoa

Hi there!

I just share the story with everyone that for the first time I got more than 3 orders in a day with just over 1 month. Before that, I only had 1 order per day and I thought "Hmm.I know when I'll get to the top". After a long time I got to the top and more and more orders. I want to share with you that we have to wait patiently and try to complete orders with customers as quickly as possible. Then the order will come to us! 😉

Thanks everyone for reading!

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 14.41.35.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Congratulations! Best wishes on your journey!

Thanks you !! ^^

2 hours ago, niloy_rudra said:

Congrats.. KEEP IT UP

Thanks you !! ^^

2 hours ago, mahiraccountant said:

Congratulations

Thanks you !! ^^

1 hour ago, haque_adsflow said:

Congratulations

Thanks you !! ^^

1 hour ago, sharifhtusher said:

good news..best of luck.

Thanks you !! ^^

1 hour ago, designershafiqu said:

Congratulations...keep it up bro👍

Thanks you !! ^^

Did your impressions spike ? I sometime get surge of orders like this. My impressions double, triple like in a day or two then go back to normal. I suggest you use this chances to get many orders as possible and do good job 🙂 I think fiverr's alghorithm giving chance to people randomly like this to find high quality sellers.

53 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

Did your impressions spike ? I sometime get surge of orders like this. My impressions double, triple like in a day or two then go back to normal. I suggest you use this chances to get many orders as possible and do good job 🙂 I think fiverr's alghorithm giving chance to people randomly like this to find high quality sellers.

I think fiverr's algorithm help me 😄. Thanks 

On 9/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, longkhoa said:

Hi there!

I just share the story with everyone that for the first time I got more than 3 orders in a day with just over 1 month. Before that, I only had 1 order per day and I thought "Hmm.I know when I'll get to the top". After a long time I got to the top and more and more orders. I want to share with you that we have to wait patiently and try to complete orders with customers as quickly as possible. Then the order will come to us! 😉

Thanks everyone for reading!

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 14.41.35.pngcongratulations❤️

Archived