My worst Experience with a V.I.D buyer

uniqpixel

Hello Everyone.
Hope you all are doing very very good. 

Mostly I didn't post or complain about my buyers but sometimes goes all over my head. V.I.D who orders more but not this one. A buyer give me an order for two label designs May 28, 2021 and our contract was for 5 days. I gave him first update after 24 hours, he revised and mentioned that he will send me revisions and disappear. I sent couple reminders after each few days and then I submit a ticket to fiverr customer support. After few days of submitting the ticket, he sent me revisions. 

I done the revisions and sent back the updated files. But after sending the updated files, he again revised the order and told me that he will send me revision once he check the label on laptop. Today is the 88th day of this order and his last revision message is "I cannot review images on my phone. Will give you my feedback when I’m on my laptop".

Question.
This kind of unresponsive VID/order can effect my profile?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 3:37 PM, seven_sign said:

I think you ask him politely to complete the order and also ask him to send you a message to continue the work. It helps to avoid negative impression.

Thank you so much mate, I really apricate your response. 
Actually I did like you mentioned "politely" and I know he is actively using fiverr because every time I check on the order page, I see his online stutes few minutes ago. He is very response revising the order but don't know why he is doing this. Today is the 100th day of this order, I drop a message with mentioning him as Sir and brother. Hope for the best. 

Thanks again mate.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:32 AM, uniqpixel said:

Hello Everyone.
Hope you all are doing very very good. 

Mostly I didn't post or complain about my buyers but sometimes goes all over my head. V.I.D who orders more but not this one. A buyer give me an order for two label designs May 28, 2021 and our contract was for 5 days. I gave him first update after 24 hours, he revised and mentioned that he will send me revisions and disappear. I sent couple reminders after each few days and then I submit a ticket to fiverr customer support. After few days of submitting the ticket, he sent me revisions. 

I done the revisions and sent back the updated files. But after sending the updated files, he again revised the order and told me that he will send me revision once he check the label on laptop. Today is the 88th day of this order and his last revision message is "I cannot review images on my phone. Will give you my feedback when I’m on my laptop".

Question.
This kind of unresponsive VID/order can effect my profile?

Are you including unlimited revisions on your orders? If so, you should stop doing that, because it opens the door to this type of buyer and endless revision loops. 

Set a number, for example 2 revisions, and stick to it. If your buyer asks for more, you explain (politely) that they  have to pay for extra work. 

When it comes to asking for revisions, the buyer can only ask for them if the delivery was not according to what was specified in your gig description/custom offer. So if you delivered what was described, and your buyer keeps asking for revisions, and on top of that isn't telling you what you should change, I suggest you redeliver the order. Don't let the buyer abuse you, even if he's a VID. 

Archived