What was your best experience with a seller

mariowalker96

When I check my dashboard, there are 16 sellers I've used 5 or more times.
Some of them are fast. Some of them are creative. Some give a lot of quality and polish for the price.
For a few of them, they may have sent me early drafts or asked some questions as they went, as if they were doing milestones.
For many of them though, the interactions from their side were basically just "yes, I can do that" at the start and then "here you go" at the end.

The one thing consistent between them all is that they reliably delivered what I asked for. Whenever I stop using a seller, even those who were in that set of 16 sellers, it's because what they delivered did not match the details I provided.

2 hours ago, mariowalker96 said:

Give me an example as a client on when a seller gave you great customer service. I'm talking so great that you became he or she reoccurring client. 

I have worked with many "so great" recurring clients. My favorite "experience" is when they hire me again. 😉 

9 hours ago, moikchap said:

When I check my dashboard, there are 16 sellers I've used 5 or more times.
Some of them are fast. Some of them are creative. Some give a lot of quality and polish for the price.
For a few of them, they may have sent me early drafts or asked some questions as they went, as if they were doing milestones.
For many of them though, the interactions from their side were basically just "yes, I can do that" at the start and then "here you go" at the end.

The one thing consistent between them all is that they reliably delivered what I asked for. Whenever I stop using a seller, even those who were in that set of 16 sellers, it's because what they delivered did not match the details I provided.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am a seller here, but have buyer experience as well - almost all sellers was cool. They replied pretty fast, delivered on time and the quality of work was the best. If the result is great and the work was delivered on time, I don't care how people communicate, or anything like that. I will definitely left 5 start and probably add some tips

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Just the spirit we need for a professional freelancing site. 

Oh, it's like the quote by Neil Gaiman which I often use to comfort myself about my somewhat mediocre skills 😄

“You get work however you get work, but people keep working in a freelance world (and more and more of todays world is freelance), because their work is good, because they are easy to get along with and because they deliver the work on time. And you don’t even need all three! Two out of three is fine. People will tolerate how unpleasant you are if your work is good and you deliver it on time. People will forgive the lateness of your work if it is good and they like you. And you don’t have to be as good as everyone else if you’re on time and it’s always a pleasure to hear from you.”

― Neil Gaiman

1 hour ago, rachelbostwick said:

Oh, it's like the quote by Neil Gaiman which I often use to comfort myself about my somewhat mediocre skills 😄

“You get work however you get work, but people keep working in a freelance world (and more and more of todays world is freelance), because their work is good, because they are easy to get along with and because they deliver the work on time. And you don’t even need all three! Two out of three is fine. People will tolerate how unpleasant you are if your work is good and you deliver it on time. People will forgive the lateness of your work if it is good and they like you. And you don’t have to be as good as everyone else if you’re on time and it’s always a pleasure to hear from you.”

― Neil Gaiman

Reminded me of this:

Fast, Good, Cheap. Pick any two. | Paydirt Blog

Archived