How to Change Location on Fiverr?

design360pro1

Question

I am not Sure about this. Is Fiverr automatically changes location on Profile According to your IP or Once your location is setup while creating account on your current  Ip it will remain the same even if you travel the whole world? and what if I want to change my location from USA to UK. Thanks in advance 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

13 answers to this question

14 hours ago, theratypist said:

Why do you want to change your location from USA to UK?

Your location right now is Pakistan.

yes, you are right my current location is pakistan. I mentioned USA to UK just for Example purpose. I am moving to UK next year that's why i asked this. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 8/22/2021 at 12:27 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

You can not change your location. It’s based on where you are right now and after you verify your ID your location will be based on your ID residence

Actually my location is not based on my ID residence (If you mean verifying ID means the photo of selfie that I sent when I register, I was one of the few who have to do this... I spoke to some other sellers, they didn't went through the same process).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Official response from CS:

if you are interested in "Changing Location" I've provided you with the steps on how to do so.

Please send us proof of residency through this ticket.

Acceptable proofs of residency can be utility bills, telephone bills, or rental agreements. Please know that it has to be a picture of a physical bill (JPG, PNG) taken by a camera (e.g. a picture of a physical bill on a paper sent to your home address).

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1