New ID and old ID fact!

sparkledesigner

For the first time when i published the gig within two month i got 6/7 direct knock from the clients! But after that i didn't get any knock by the last 2/3 months!!!z

what's wrong with that? I published my gig with many research and got many impression but got no knock from the clients! is it the effect of my id being old?

10 minutes ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Sometimes it happen. That time you should make new gig and try to send buyer request. Because buyer request is very effective way to get new order. 

brother, but i see lots of new sellers are hungry for order and within a second's lots of buyer requests are being sent! that's why I don't feel it really works!

11 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

For the first time when i published the gig within two month i got 6/7 direct knock from the clients! But after that i didn't get any knock by the last 2/3 months!!!z

what's wrong with that? I published my gig with many research and got many impression but got no knock from the clients! is it the effect of my id being old?

it also happened with me.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, sparkledesigner said:

According to your statement you're getting enough impressions but not clicks or messages I think.

When I visited your gig, I felt your gig images need to be improved to attract people to take your services. Also fiverr do shuffles time to time for the opportunity for others as well based on the metrics.

One of the metrics I believe is how good the conversion rate to sales. If you're not good at sales conversion from buyer's messages, or providing services, you will be automatically out of the race.

But as I said at beginning, I felt you should update your gig images to attract buyers for your services. I didn't check the description or other parts. You can check if your description can generate sales if someone visits your gig.

Archived