My one year anniversary on Fiverr with a Level one

elijahmuceru

It's been a few weeks after my one year anniversary on Fiverr, and I've completed over 35 orders. Recently I was qualified to become a level one seller.

The secret is to deliver quality work and make sure client are 💯 satisfied. 

Only create Gig of services that you studied in college or you know how to do professionally. Alternatively you can take a course.

It's not easy to succeed in Fiverr, nobody should lie to you. It's hardwork and dedication.

29 minutes ago, elijahmuceru said:

It's been a few weeks after my one year anniversary on Fiverr, and I've completed over 35 orders. Recently I was qualified to become a level one seller.

Only create Gig of services that you studied in college or you know how to do professionally. Alternatively you can take a course.

It's not easy to succeed in Fiverr, nobody should lie to you. It's hardwork and dedication.

Congrats. Best wishes for you.

31 minutes ago, elijahmuceru said:

Thanks for the tips as well.

10 hours ago, elijahmuceru said:

Many many good wishes to go further

11 hours ago, elijahmuceru said:

Congratulations. Best wishes to you 🙂 

Archived