How to increase Gig impressions and Click?

mozammal

Gig impressions depend on many factors. Do your best to have a high-quality gig, that means you have a well-adjusted gig with excellent SEO and a high-quality image. Despite all that, no one can guarantee you impressions, you have to be very patient and persistent. Good luck.😃

• Like 56

• 2 weeks later...

To increase gig impression the most important emphasizes and influencing criterias in my opinion are:

• Shortest Gig title
  • SEO friendly Gig Description
  • Most relevant search tags
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image
  • Appropriate video inclusion
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews
  • Positive customers reviews

The experts and highly experienced are please evaluate and suggest regarding my understanding to work on the right track...

• Like 37
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, pro_acc_cma said:

To increase gig impression the most important emphasizes and influencing criterias in my opinion are:

• Shortest Gig title
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews

The experts and highly experienced are please evaluate and suggest regarding my understanding to work on the right track...

I think, Providing great service is the main key

• Like 16
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 5

All above mentioned  things are absolutely fine but here is a catch ! if you are a new seller how can you get 5 star review! so for a beginner please make a gig video .  Come in-fornt of your camera ,make a gig video. People  buying from your are unknown to you ,they have their trust issue . It's very common . if you come on video it would be more convincing , isn't it? so for getting your first order it would be a very good initiative from my perspective .

• Like 8
  • Up 5

On 11/26/2022 at 4:05 AM, pro_acc_cma said:

• Shortest Gig title
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews

Nice reply and please if you can clear this one i am so confused

What about staying online?

Thankyou 🥰

• Like 13

On 11/29/2022 at 11:48 AM, hamzamohamma611 said:

You should keep online everyday, especially in night then may be impression increases day by day. Next "Best of Luck" 

WRONG!!!

Staying online does not help you at all. For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in October 2022. You received 0 reviews. So you probably have 0 sales realized in 2 months. If your method of “staying online” is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?

PLEASE STOP SPREADING NONSENSE. 

• Like 14
  • Up 2

I dont know why do you want to increase gig impressions,

I would rather focus on how to increase orders !

So even if your gig has very low impression and you capture buyers attention from brief, you will have your order and thats the ultimately goal of every seller..not increasing gig impressions.

• Like 8
  • Up 1