How I got $500 order ?

emon_arefin

Hello Fiverr,

It was an amazing experience to get a huge order in the beginning of my journey on Fiverr. The buyer me within a few minutes after sending the buyer request. I did the initial conversation by giving him some sample works of mine. And he told me that one of his partners will contact me about the details by next week. Fortunately I didn't have to wait too long. His partner replied me within 4 days. And after two hours of conversation he place the order priced $500. It was amazing as well as shocking at the same time. 

This is my GIG the buyer bought with $500:  https://www.fiverr.com/share/z7wW9o

Thanks for reading.

Emon Arefin

You are right, that is amazing. Awesome. Take a minute and celebrate.

Now you have to work for it. Treat your customer very well and communicate with him clearly and often. Completing an order like that with excellent service will bring your more customers. If you can get the five star rating on that order, you will be able to get another one. Good luck.

2 hours ago, emon_arefin said:

Hello Fiverr,

It was an amazing experience to get a huge order in the beginning of my journey on Fiverr. The buyer me within a few minutes after sending the buyer request. I did the initial conversation by giving him some sample works of mine. And he told me that one of his partners will contact me about the details by next week. Fortunately I didn't have to wait too long. His partner replied me within 4 days. And after two hours of conversation he place the order priced $500. It was amazing as well as shocking at the same time. 

This is my GIG the buyer bought with $500:  https://www.fiverr.com/share/z7wW9o

Thanks for reading.

Emon Arefin

wow congrats dude

1 hour ago, rachelbostwick said:

Now you have to work for it. Treat your customer very well and communicate with him clearly and often. Completing an order like that with excellent service will bring your more customers. If you can get the five star rating on that order, you will be able to get another one. Good luck.

yes but make sure you get some other orders too...

10 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

Thanks a lot. Trying my best to exceed the satisfaction level of the buyer. And please pray for me.

1 hour ago, alphagev said:

I'm probably being paranoid and everything's fine but did you check your buyer's profile? Are they new to the platform or haven't any displayed review?

Yes. The buyer is new I assume. He has not any review on his profile. Does it make any problem or should I be concerned about this? 

11 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

I afraid weather there is any problem working with the new buyer

Well, don't worry about that now. Everybody started as a new buyer or new seller, so that's not a problem.
Keep your eyes open for red flags, for example if they ask to communicate or pay outside the platform and any other request breaching the ToS

2 minutes ago, alphagev said:

Well, don't worry about that now. Everybody started as a new buyer or new seller, so that's not a problem.
Keep your eyes open for red flags, for example if they ask to communicate or pay outside the platform and any other request breaching the ToS

Well that didn't happen. Though the buyer was new but he didn't try to get me out of the platform. 

Archived