How much important is a skill test to get a job?

pujan98

I haven't been able to find a job for 1 month. Before that I have successfully completed 9 orders. I don't really understand what to do to get a job ..! I do regular buyer requests and marketing. Please help.

My profile

1 hour ago, pujan98 said:

I haven't been able to find a job for 1 month. Before that I have successfully completed 9 orders. I don't really understand what to do to get a job ..! I do regular buyer requests and marketing. Please help.

My profile

have you got any bad review?

1 hour ago, pujan98 said:

My profile

Exactly same condition here. One issue in my case, we have mutually cancelled an order ( buyer budget was too low than work ) and completion rate down to 88% 

Rest you can understand...its around 2 months with no orders......

Not important at all. What's important is that you are selling something that is in demand and you can stand apart from the competition in some way. Are skill tests a way to stand out from the competition? I don't believe so, because 1) Everybody and their mother has them, they're super easy and b) Clients will look at portfolio and reviews first and foremost.

Archived