New to fiverr? or not getting order for a long time?

shahariar75

If you are not getting orders for a long time then edit your gig first and create some new gigs. you should focus on S.E.O while creating your gig. Insert tag on your images from photoshop. This tags helps your gigs to be ranked. And when ever you get an order, do the work properly and make sure to achieve a five start rating from your client. Cause positive rating helps your gig to be ranked. I you must make your client happy. Cause fiverr takes private review about your service from them. If you do not make them 100% satisfy, they may provide you five start in your profile but they will leave a bad ratting about your service on private review and fiverr gig rank depends a lot in that private review. So client satisfaction is most important here. And to get the first order make sure to stay online for at least  20 hours a day at the beginning of your fiverr journey any how. Follow USA time and stay online in the evening time of USA time format. Cause we should always target clients from USA, Canada, Australia, UK and other western countries. Thank you.

4 hours ago, shahariar75 said:

do the work properly and make sure to achieve a five start rating from your client.

The word is "star", not "start". I see this mistake far too often on the forum, and I feel as though I need to start saying something about it. 

"Five-star", not "five start".

Cause positive rating helps your gig to be ranked.

There is no rank in the Fiverr search results. That's not how the Fiverr search system works.

If you do not make them 100% satisfy, they may provide you five start in your profile

I feel as though I already said said something about this. Somewhere. Somewhere recent....

And to get the first order make sure to stay online for at least  20 hours a day

Staying online, on Fiverr, for any period of time, does not guarantee orders. This, also, is not how Fiverr works.

Cause we should always target clients from USA, Canada, Australia, UK and other western countries.

This also sounds like bad advice. Anyone, from anywhere in the world, can choose to hire you. If you think that only buyers from western countries are valuable, then you're actually cutting out more than half of your potential market. And I can say, for a fact, that there are MANY buyers looking for freelance work that come from countries you chose to exclude.

5 hours ago, shahariar75 said:

make sure to achieve a five start rating from your client.

How can you be sure to get any rating at all as it is completely up to the buyer IF they want to give you a review or not. I know many buyers who no longer leave reviews since Fiverr tarted putting reviews on the buyer's profiles. The buyers who do not give reviews want to keep their anonymity about who they order from and what services they are ordering. 

On 7/20/2021 at 4:08 AM, shahariar75 said:

If you are not getting orders for a long time then edit your gig first and create some new gigs. you should focus on S.E.O while creating your gig. Insert tag on your images from photoshop. This tags helps your gigs to be ranked. And when ever you get an order, do the work properly and make sure to achieve a five start rating from your client. Cause positive rating helps your gig to be ranked. I you must make your client happy. Cause fiverr takes private review about your service from them. If you do not make them 100% satisfy, they may provide you five start in your profile but they will leave a bad ratting about your service on private review and fiverr gig rank depends a lot in that private review. So client satisfaction is most important here. And to get the first order make sure to stay online for at least  20 hours a day at the beginning of your fiverr journey any how. Follow USA time and stay online in the evening time of USA time format. Cause we should always target clients from USA, Canada, Australia, UK and other western countries. Thank you.

Thank you so much 

Archived