Inbox Response rate

mohammad7272

Question

13 answers to this question

1 minute ago, mohammad7272 said:

Hi i am a new seller in fiver recently my inbox response rate is down 50% without any reason how can i improve this ???

Screenshot.png

Please check your message box maybe your didn't reply message from spam box or other extra boxs.

5 hours ago, mohammad7272 said:

But i did not get any message from buyer without any reason it happend 

Sometimes you get spam that Fiverr has removed before you opened your messages for the day. If you have honestly replied to every message you can contact CS at suppotr@fiverr.com and get your stats repaired. 

Some useful information on how response rate works:

Response rate is the average time it takes you to respond to FIRST messages from people (on mobile app you get a notification saying "...has started a conversation..."). This will also be indicated by a black clock emoticon by the message (with it turning red when you haven't replied for nearly 24 hours). You should reply to these messages immediately. 

After you've responded for the first time, you can then relax a bit - your messages thereafter will not contribute to your response time (note that the black clock may persist for a while, it doesn't go immediately). 

Therefore, reply to first messages a bit quicker!

36 minutes ago, khalifacyrusuk said:

Some useful information on how response rate works:

Response rate is the average time it takes you to respond to FIRST messages from people (on mobile app you get a notification saying "...has started a conversation..."). This will also be indicated by a black clock emoticon by the message (with it turning red when you haven't replied for nearly 24 hours). You should reply to these messages immediately. 

After you've responded for the first time, you can then relax a bit - your messages thereafter will not contribute to your response time (note that the black clock may persist for a while, it doesn't go immediately). 

Therefore, reply to first messages a bit quicker!

Thank you for your kind information

Archived