UI/UX designer on fiverr here. NEED GIG REVIEW FROM EXPERIENCED AND BEAUTIFUL SOULS :)

reckart

hello my dear experienced sellers ,

i am an UI/UX designer. its been 15 days on fiverr and i just completed my first order. i submit delivery way before timeframe , i think client liked my design but still didn't post any review. i created a card gaming lobby design for him with so many micro elements ( it must have been worth around $250-$300 ) and deliver him so cheap at just $30. but still i'm not getting any imressions and clicks. So if anyone please look at my gig and tell me my mistakes or something to add-up , it would be really helpful. also i write my own description and every content is my own. i copied nothing. thanks in advance. 😊  

Please click here to checkout my gig.

Edited by reckart
forget to add tags.
  • Like 2

• reckart changed the title to UI/UX designer on fiverr here. NEED GIG REVIEW FROM EXPERIENCED AND BEAUTIFUL SOULS :)

Hello there, I'll go with the experienced, thank you 🙂

First of all, one order within your first 15 days isn't so bad, there are users who got their first Gig later than that, or never, after all.

It's not my niche, so, hopefully you'll get some feedback from someone who has similar Gigs like yours, but here are the things that stand out to me the most, and which you might want to consider, as even small things count if you have much competition:

Please use the capital "I", not "i". Not that important in casual environments like a forum perhaps, but won't be seen as very professional or detail-oriented in a Gig description.

Your punctuation is pretty random. If you just keep this one thing in mind and apply it everywhere, it will look a great deal better right away: A full stop "." goes right after the last word of a sentence, without a space, but there needs to be a space before you start the next sentence. 

A completely different thing: I'm not sure, as it's not my niche, but you're offering both app and website design in the same Gig. I don't think it would be seen as a "duplicate Gig" if you had those two things as separate Gigs (maybe someone from your niche will chime in). Then, you'd have more options to try different keywords, tags, target different customers, ... If you have both in one Gig because you think it's better to collect more reviews on one Gig, that's fine, though.

Trying out different Gig titles, tags, and such might help with impressions, and the look&feel of your Gig is important for turning some of those impressions to clicks and orders, or messages, so it's good to keep both on your to-do list.

Hope that helps at least a bit. Good luck going forward!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, miiila said:

Hello there, I'll go with the experienced, thank you 🙂

First of all, one order within your first 15 days isn't so bad, there are users who got their first Gig later than that, or never, after all.

It's not my niche, so, hopefully you'll get some feedback from someone who has similar Gigs like yours, but here are the things that stand out to me the most, and which you might want to consider, as even small things count if you have much competition:

Please use the capital "I", not "i". Not that important in casual environments like a forum perhaps, but won't be seen as very professional or detail-oriented in a Gig description.

Your punctuation is pretty random. If you just keep this one thing in mind and apply it everywhere, it will look a great deal better right away: A full stop "." goes right after the last word of a sentence, without a space, but there needs to be a space before you start the next sentence. 

A completely different thing: I'm not sure, as it's not my niche, but you're offering both app and website design in the same Gig. I don't think it would be seen as a "duplicate Gig" if you had those two things as separate Gigs (maybe someone from your niche will chime in). Then, you'd have more options to try different keywords, tags, target different customers, ... If you have both in one Gig because you think it's better to collect more reviews on one Gig, that's fine, though.

Trying out different Gig titles, tags, and such might help with impressions, and the look&feel of your Gig is important for turning some of those impressions to clicks and orders, or messages, so it's good to keep both on your to-do list.

Hope that helps at least a bit. Good luck going forward!

thanks miiila for being so helpful. really appreciate it.😊

Edited by reckart
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 6:29 AM, visualstudios said:

Switch your main image. It shows nothing of the product, just your picture and some text? When offering any kind of design service, your first gig image should be a display of the best work you're offering in that gig.

thank you. I was thinking the same. Will do it now for sure.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It sounds like you are doing a lot of things right but may not be getting the exposure you need. Have you tried using social media to promote your gig? You could also try contacting relevant forums and groups to let people know about your services. Regarding your gig, it sounds like you are offering a lot of value for a very reasonable price. Perhaps you could consider adding more information to your gig description to give potential buyers a better idea of what they will be getting. Also, you can read about how to hire a UX designer, and there you will find the tips people are using to find the best in this field.

Edited by sverreet
  • Like 1