a client who does NOT communicate with you

ozan_erdi

There are buyer who never bother to give a rating.  Don't fret!  I have 60% of my clients giving my work a rating.  There may be many reasons for this!  They are not bothered to give it, or they were not entirely satisfied with the work.  Whatever the reason, I would rather have no rating than anything under 5 stars.

46 minutes ago, ozan_erdi said:

Once. 

A guy ordered a zombide dog drawing. Which was pretty straightforward. I completed it, delivered it. Buyer accepted it. 

No ratings were given that day.

Dont worry, i have completed almost 700 orders, and didnt get rating from almost 150 orders. There are several returning clients who didnt give rating after order completion. So dont worry about that, keep good work, and keep smiling 🙂

Just now, coder71 said:

Dont worry, i have completed almost 700 orders, and didnt get rating from almost 150 orders. There are several returning clients who didnt give rating after order completion. So dont worry about that, keep good work, and keep smiling 🙂

Im not worried to be honest. I have got around 130 jobs, something like 110 is rated. I think its a similar percentage as yours. What i was worried that time was, zombie dog is nothing, i can give you 1000 zombie dogs in a day. But it might happen for more complex designs too. Thats why communicating beforehand is actually important. Its important for prices too.

Im not gonna draw 10 headed dragon for a price of a single character drawing. 

1 minute ago, ozan_erdi said:

Im not worried to be honest. I have got around 130 jobs, something like 110 is rated. I think its a similar percentage as yours. What i was worried that time was, zombie dog is nothing, i can give you 1000 zombie dogs in a day. But it might happen for more complex designs too. Thats why communicating beforehand is actually important. Its important for prices too.

Im not gonna draw 10 headed dragon for a price of a single character drawing. 

Yes, thats true, i got several order without any chat message, sometimes i can manage buyer about additional cost, but sometimes not. In that case need to cancel those orders.

But finally Fiverr is a great place for both seller and buyer. So we are happy to work on this platform what it is.

Thanks

Archived