How to check my gig rank on fiverr?

shohayebshihab

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, shohayebshihab said:

Is there any way to check my gig rank on fiverr?

Actually there is nothing named "gig rank". You can check gig clicks & impressions every day. then you can calculate the improvement ratio of your gig.

4 hours ago, shohayebshihab said:

and what are the main barrier to rank on fiverr?

A rotten gig is the main barrier! 

Create optimized and organized gig. it will be improving on its own way.

Follow those tips here to create a gig https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig?segment=seller

On 7/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, shohayebshihab said:

this is SHOHAYEB SHIAHB is a new SEO EXPERT on fiverr. Let me know how to rank on fiverr.

It baffles me how someone, like you, who claims to be a "SEO expert", doesn't know how to optimize your gig to be seen by your target customers.

And, for the record, there is no rank in the Fiverr search results. That's not how the Fiverr search system works. 

Hi Shohayebshihab,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

On 7/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, shohayebshihab said:

Hi concern, this is SHOHAYEB SHIAHB is a new SEO EXPERT on fiverr. Let me know how to rank on fiverr. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Fiverr community!

On 7/14/2021 at 1:35 AM, shohayebshihab said:

algorithm of fiverr and google rank differs. I works for google rank rather than fiverr rank. I through the forum I am learning the fiverr ranking algorithm. 

It is true that the algorithm may differ in some things with Google but both work with keywords, qualification criteria to position the GIG and I understand that SEO is the acronym for search engine optimization, that is, your work is based on optimizing to position in search engines and having this knowledge, I don't think it will be very difficult for you to position yourself.

16 minutes ago, shohayebshihab said:

I am enriching my gig position everyday with the help of experienced guys from fiverr platform. Thank you for your welcome Maezma. 

Hey, quote me completely because the sentence loses meaning and it reads contrary to what I said LOL. You should have quoted: "I don't think it will be very difficult for you to position yourself"

1 minute ago, shohayebshihab said:

edited the quotation and sorry for that unfortunate miscode. 

No problem! I was just joking but if someone read your message they would surely say that I have a bad vibes and it is the opposite LOL

7 minutes ago, shohayebshihab said:

however, congratulations on your recent Copa America cup final winning over Brazil!😁 I am a fan of your national football team

I wish the administration of my country was as good as sports 😅 I was born in Italy and I have lived in Argentina since I was very young but believe me that I do not share many thoughts and ways of acting of many people in my country, especially in politics. Thanks for the congratulations! We have had better soccer teams in the past.

On 7/8/2021 at 8:23 PM, shohayebshihab said:

Hi concern, this is SHOHAYEB SHIAHB is a new SEO EXPERT on fiverr. Let me know how to rank on fiverr. Thanks in advance!

It wonders to know, "how to optimize the gig on fiverr"
You should optimize the gig in a time of interval and analyze everytime how it goes.

what you can do-
putting the main keyword in all the positions like, title, URL, Tags & descriptions. It needs to be consistent keyword in respect of all positions.
and image alt text optimization.

2 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

I was born in Italy

Then your home country is also a Champion over England! And I enjoyed the EURO CUP final most. 

4 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

I wish the administration of my country was as good as sports

I have little knowledge about politics and as far my knowledge politics is more complex bureaucratic process than sports. However, keep hope. It might be successful as sports in future after covid-19. 

I am using fiverr for less than a month. I have read TOS and other criteria of fiverr. Apart from that do you know any special trick what can improve fiverr gig rank and impression? It will be my pleasure if you Please let me know.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/GdZ1p0

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ydq19a

https://www.fiverr.com/share/PyZ1VG

Archived