How to check my gig rank on fiverr?

shohayebshihab

9 hours ago, asad931 said:

Read these articles

I have learned a lot from your post. Thanks a ton! 

9 hours ago, asad931 said:

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

Just like google ranking the fiver position may decrease and increase. And I have mention that position as rank. If you violate or reduce your activity on fiverr you may lose the position. Is it something like that?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no guarantee of impressions here on Fiverr. Impressions rise and fall, depending upon those who are searching Fiverr for services like yours. If your impressions are dropping at any given time, that means that either fewer people are searching for your gigs, or your gig performance (the metrics YOU can control) are dropping, and the search algorithm thinks your gig is less likely to be a good match for buyers.

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

There is no guarantee of impressions here on Fiverr. Impressions rise and fall, depending upon those who are searching Fiverr for services like yours. If your impressions are dropping at any given time, that means that either fewer people are searching for your gigs, or your gig performance (the metrics YOU can control) are dropping, and the search algorithm thinks your gig is less likely to be a good match for buyers.

what about gig rotation? Do I lose my position that was before edit?

It will depend. Generally speaking, when you edit a gig it's to improve it in some way. Generally speaking, a better gig will, over time, generate more impressions, clicks and orders. So, on average, if you edit a gig to improve it, your impressions should go up over time. It may dip temporarily, of course (gig rotation, demand seasonality, etc.), what matters is the long run. If you think you can make something better, it's always good business to do so.

On 7/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, shohayebshihab said:

I have edited my gig description and package details. And later on my gig impression are declining. What is the actual cause of this occurring?

Its generally due to gig rotation not due to any editing (until you make major changes like title keywords etc). Have patience keep optimizing your gig to make it more cost effective as well as attractive until you get a good rank again. Please make sure to wait few days after every modification you make to compare the results.

On 7/29/2021 at 12:32 AM, shohayebshihab said:

How many times maximum the main keyword can be used in gig description?

Keywords do not determine the success of your gig. A well-written description that catches the eye of your target customer, describes your service, and convinces buyers to hire you can. Quality matters far more than quantity. 

14 hours ago, shohayebshihab said:

Keywords may not matter to determine gig success, but an SEO friendly content matters with it's focus keyword in it's description. 

Keywords do not define your gig. And trying to pack as many of them into your description is a bad idea. Describe your business in your gig description. Don't focus on the quantity of keywords. Trying to game the search algorithm will not work. In fact, who's to say the algorithm isn't smart enough to identify keyword-packing? Perhaps doing that will result in your gig being shown less in the search results. 

Your gig is not about how many keywords you think you need to use, it's about the SERVICE you can offer to your target customers.

15 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Your gig is not about how many keywords you think you need to use, it's about the SERVICE you can offer to your target customers.

I admit this statement. But why not a quality service with the focus keyword can be more effective to get the job from buyers? I think to get more impressions and order, a quality gig description along with the main keyword would be more effective. I am not sacrificing with my gig offerings and description, rather just optimizing gig description using the keyword. 

Well, not really the answer you require but try to think from a buyer's perspective while reviewing your gig. Would you buy this gig if you were a customer while there are thousand other gigs? If the answer is yes, then you are in the right track. Just keep up the good work. Orders will follow.

Archived