Buyer Scam after receiving a delivery order cancellation and Refund

Dear Freelancers,

I have posted a buyer logical scam topic previously and have contacted the CS support and relevant team to get rid of those buyers from fiverr who get their work done and cancel their orders upon delivery or either open a dispute with bunch of unreasonable nonsense logic's.

I would like you to please follow up with this topic if you encounter these buyers from any country including Pakistan so I will follow up with a CS team the ticket is still open and I have collected an evidences regarding these buyers too which will be send directly to them by keeping your information confidential and their scam will be finished.

So later the freelancers like us won't be able to waste their time on those projects and scammers won't use our work and get a refund back after deliveries.

That will be really appreciated if you guys will support this topic and come up with what was happened after your deliveries was send and buyer cancelled your order with nonsense reasons.

Thanks

Best Regards

@lijo_johnson

I have provided enough revisions than even mentioned in my order he acted like nothing happened and ignored the deliveries and after final delivery cancelled the order.

I would like to mention if you have encounter someone like him please let me know because I am dealing with customer support and ticket is open for the other users too because these free work buyers scam will not last longer so instead of you if your co-freelancer also encounter a scenario like that just please provide me a details and your information will be confidential and they will deal with him so other account won't be restricted or either this scam will continue with other freelancers.

The main purpose of this post is to reveal their scam and they have many accounts with different names and countries which they use to get their work done for free and than cancel the order.

Thank you so much for your comment.

All the best.

@nikitakakade24

Absolutely! That's why I keep that ticket open with Customer support so all the details will be provided to them as soon as possible and they will deal with that scammers asap.

The only thing which we have lost is our time and efforts we put on those projects and they scammed us an reported our account so if you also have an experience with such scam buyers please provide a details and I will let them know as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support and will soon get my account unrestricted because of that scammer which was restricted, need further support from you guys and I appreciate that you are raising an awareness to new users as well.

Best Wishes

3 hours ago, abdullah07111 said:

@lijo_johnson

I have provided enough revisions than even mentioned in my order he acted like nothing happened and ignored the deliveries and after final delivery cancelled the order.

I would like to mention if you have encounter someone like him please let me know because I am dealing with customer support and ticket is open for the other users too because these free work buyers scam will not last longer so instead of you if your co-freelancer also encounter a scenario like that just please provide me a details and your information will be confidential and they will deal with him so other account won't be restricted or either this scam will continue with other freelancers.

The main purpose of this post is to reveal their scam and they have many accounts with different names and countries which they use to get their work done for free and than cancel the order.

Thank you so much for your comment.

All the best.

The same thing happened to me 2 days before, I worked an entire day for the project, he asked me many revisions and I delivered him what he wanted. Then he asked for something else which was not even the part of order. I refused to do that. 

Atlast CC cancelled the order from their side, but now I regret it. I should have stick on the order. 

@lijo_johnson

I regret that fact while I was working on his project in mean time I was in touch with CS and the CS knows about his action but they still put my account on restricted mode instead of him even I reported him before order and on cancellation they told me that they didn't received a cancel request upon his dispute and cancel request on receiving a full delivery only my account got restricted which was totally unfair.

I worked 2 whole nights on that done many revisions for him on priority which is only waste of my time and efforts and I cancelled an order on his dispute because I thought CS will take care of the matter and will deal with him but didn't know that I will be the one who will suffer because of his scam.

@lloydsolutions

@vickiespencer

This is not the similar post this one is about if the same incident have happened to you the ticket is open with a CS and they are looking for this scammer who get his work done and than cancelled the order and he have multiple accounts which have different names and if you have encounter similar situation please provide a details and I will let them know regarding that asap for that I have kept that ticket open with them.

33 minutes ago, abdullah07111 said:

I am new on the forum so I am not sure how to add that to previous thread 

I understand. You cannot add it now.

34 minutes ago, abdullah07111 said:

thank you for letting me know and I will for sure try to do that upon following some instructions.

Your are welcome! 

Archived