how many gigs can i create in one day?

There might not be a daily limit. The maximum nr of gigs you can create is I think only be limited by your level.

eg. the level help says you can have up to 20 active gigs for level 2 (though that might include draft gigs too).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 15

13 minutes ago, enunciator said:

How many active gigs can one have up all at once? That ranges from 7 all the way to 30, dependent on seller account level

Except, at least on some levels, it doesn't just take active gigs into account (eg. on level 0 I think it takes draft + paused into account too even though the level help says they're active gig limits). I think other levels take draft into account too (I think CS said because you could make it active at any time).

13 minutes ago, enunciator said:

all the way to 30,

based on the help you can have up to 30 active gigs if you're TRS. One TRS has 31 active gigs though.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

Except, at least on some levels, it doesn't just take active gigs into account

I've never actually created that many gigs, draft or otherwise. I don't really feel like testing it out by creating over a dozen junk draft gigs, so I'll take your word for it. 😅

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

One TRS has 31 active gigs though.

That's a bit surprising to me that a TRS would willingly clutter their profile with SO MANY GIGS. I've read, anecdotally, that some TRS had to actually limit down how many gigs in different categories they were offering before being accepted as TRS. 🤔

• Like 8

This is what Fiverr said about it (I was on level 1 at the time):

The drafts count toward the active Gigs as they are eligible for publishing at any time.
If you don't want to activate those drafts, you may remove them and then you may create your new Gigs to have 10 active Gigs.

29 minutes ago, enunciator said:

That's a bit surprising to me that a TRS would willingly clutter their profile with SO MANY GIGS. I've read, anecdotally, that some TRS had to actually limit down how many gigs in different categories they were offering before being accepted as TRS.

I think I read on the forum that under certain circumstances they allow an extra one (I'm not sure what the condition was - they might have said if it was in a new subcategory). The seller's gigs are in 2 main categories though (graphic design & video and animation).

The seller with that many active gigs isn't cluttering it though I think because all the gigs are getting reviews (it might be clutter if they were there but never been ordered but that's not the case) eg. the 31st gig (lowest nr of reviews) still has 42 reviews and their highest reviewed gig has > 12,000 reviews

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

Just now, uk1000 said:

The seller with that many active gigs isn't cluttering it though I think because all the gigs are getting reviews eg. the 31st gig (lowest nr of reviews) still has 42 reviews and their highest reviewed gig has > 12,000 reviews

I think if most people saw a profile with 31 services listed, that would overwhelm them and they would not take the time to decipher exactly what each gig offers. But good on that seller for doing so well.

• Like 10