New orders

nidushani

Question

Hello guys,

Is there any new order issue for sellers in these days , i have no new orders in July 1st week,  Already using promo gig options,
this is the first time i faced to this problem, last 3 years i have so many orders in my queue.. any solution ?

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, nidushani said:

Is there any new order issue for sellers in these days

Not that I am aware of. All sellers have the same opportunities for success, so long as they set goals, and take action to reach those goals.

3 minutes ago, nidushani said:

i have no new orders in July 1st week

There could be many weeks in which you don't have any orders. This is a normal part of being in business. When you don't have any orders, use that time to take actions that improve your skills, business, and market connections.

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Not that I am aware of. All sellers have the same opportunities for success, so long as they set goals, and take action to reach those goals.

There could be many weeks in which you don't have any orders. This is a normal part of being in business. When you don't have any orders, use that time to take actions that improve your skills, business, and market connections.

dear this is little bit different last 3 years there is no issue like this

but thank you great idea

56 minutes ago, nidushani said:

dear this is little bit different last 3 years

Please do not call me, "dear". "Dear" is a term of affection, usually reserved for loved ones. It is not a professional option to use when referring to someone in a business-related setting, or someone you do not know.

2 hours ago, nidushani said:

dear this is little bit different last 3 years there is no issue like this

Even though it wasn't happening for the last 3 years it doesn't mean that it will never happen. 

Algorithm  is changing and your clients keep leaving hidden reviews that you can't see but they might affect you and search placement. or it might be just your time to be rotated. 

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Please do not call me, "dear". "Dear" is a term of affection, usually reserved for loved ones. It is not a professional option to use when referring to someone in a business-related setting, or someone you do not know.

so how should we call , give me option please

Archived