why are you removing my post are you scared fiverr? :)

piotr6

Hello! I'm sorry about your experience. Sounds like a difficult situation. Can you share what happened? The forum is primarily composed of buyers and sellers on the platform just like myself. Have you tried reaching out to Customer Support?

But by all means, feel free to share about your experience as well here! There is also a category called Ranting Pot in case you feel the need to rant.

Guest ligiacarvalho

Your old post was probably taken down because you were displaying someone’s name. I understand you are frustrated with what happened to you and I think you should report the seller. However, the forum has rules and guidelines, and it is important to keep a respectful environment to all members.

1 minute ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Your old post was probably taken down because you were displaying someone’s name.

Oh, I assumed it was something unrelated to the forum. Haha, now I understand better. OP does have 4 posts but I only see one live.

I haven't seen your posts nor do I know why were they removed (I'm just a regular forum user, not a moderator or an admin), but generally speaking, posts that violate the forum rules get removed.

Perhaps you can repeat what you've said, but without breaking the rules (as in, no offensive language, no insults to mods or Fiverr staff, without mentioning names)?

Guest ligiacarvalho
2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Oh, I assumed it was something unrelated to the forum.

OP was ranting his frustration about a seller (possibly a scammer), but displayed his name. I assume that was the case.

11 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Wait, posts are ACTUALLY being removed in this mess of a forum?!

That's news to me, what with the seemingly nonexistent response to post reporting atm. 🤔

Maybe mods are overwhelmed and need a break too, or they are discussing stuff. I posted a really harmless reply to a status update and my post got "hidden" (first time I've seen something like that on this forum yet), I'm assuming because of a word that triggered some auto-hide feature. 

26 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

stop shutting my mouth!!!!!!!!! you are scammers and you will be prosecuted!!! it's all reported 

Hi there!

I am sorry you had such a rough experience on Fiverr.

However, naming and shaming is not allowed, no matter what your story is. 

Please take a moment to read our community's standards here:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards

Contact Customer Support, report the seller who delivered your project and get your money back if you haven't already.

Thank you.

P.S. @miiila your post had a trigger sentence, but I think you managed to figure out what it was. 😉

P.P.S. It takes a while to get used to the new way of doing things, the previous moderation team hasn't been informed that we can now act on flags. The new moderation team, apparently works during business hours. So... 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, frank_d said:

P.S. @miiila your post had a trigger sentence, but I think you managed to figure out what it was. 😉

This one, yes, I knew already before I hit Submit, I just feel silly typing M O D as I've seen before ... 😉 
I may have figured out what hid my reply to someone's status update 2 hours ago too, though, but it's not quite as obvious, so who knows. It's still hidden.  

7 minutes ago, frank_d said:

P.P.S. It takes a while to get used to the new way of doing things, the previous moderation team hasn't been informed that we can now act on flags. The new moderation team, apparently works during business hours. So... 🤷‍♂️

Whaaat?!

So, most of the existing mo*eration team DIDN'T EVEN KNOW if they had the authority to act on reported posts, while the paid mo*s are only part time and still learning the ropes?!  😬

frank_d don't joke about your standards, you officially cover scammer I sent you pictures but you don't respond anymore, but to delete topic you are very fast. Just to let you know because maybe you don't want read dispute I officially reported fraud and cooperation with criminal is against the law too by the way 😉 

1 minute ago, piotr6 said:

frank_d don't joke about your standards, you officially cover scammer I sent you pictures but you don't respond anymore, but to delete topic you are very fast. Just to let you know because maybe you don't want read dispute I officially reported fraud and cooperation with criminal is against the law too by the way 😉 

I think you are mistaking me for a Fiverr employee, or official?

I also didn't joke at all, my reply was dead serious.

This is the Fiverr forum. If you want to post here, you need to abide by its rules. 

So while you can share your story, you MUST leave the user's name out of it.

I didn't hide your post personally, I don't know your story, I was trying to be helpful.

I am also going to let this thinly veiled threat you just made, slide right off. 😉

1 minute ago, piotr6 said:

I thought you are mod, sorry. Anyway how can I story without saying his name ? I think it is good to name and shame scammers!

I am a volunteer mod, correct. But I am not the one handling flags, nor I am dealing with your report in any way.

(you addressed me as if I am no longer responding to you, but this is the very first time I am talking to you)

You can just leave their username out, easy-peasy.

If naming and shaming was allowed, we would have 100s of posts everyday where people would want to drag their competition through the mud. Hence this rule.

Report the seller to Customer support, and have them deal with the alleged scammer.

2 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

customer support is covering him probably for money reason

I seriously doubt that, based on my personal experience with Fiverr CS over the span of 8 years and the amount you mentioned.

If they refunded you, then there was definitely no covering up of anything.

They won't clue you in on any other actions they may end up taking.

they didn't refund me I had to claim in the court this may take up to 2 months. They said it is not yet possible to determine whether the seller has met the requirements or not. WTF?!?!?!?

That is extremely odd, and I now fully understand your frustration.

Again, I am a volunteer on the forum, and I can only help in regards to why your posts kept getting flagged by our members.

I wish there was something more I could do for you, but only Fiverr CS can help you with your ticket.

4 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

they didn't refund me I had to claim in the court this may take up to 2 months. They said it is not yet possible to determine whether the seller has met the requirements or not. WTF?!?!?!?

Did you already accept the delivery? If not, you could just request cancellation of the order. 

I will never accept it. I requested many times, but this seller is cancelling dispute he says he will not accept it because his rating will go down. And the Fiverr pretends not to see the problem. 

I will never accept it. I requested many times, but this seller is cancelling dispute he says he will not accept it because his rating will go down. And the Fiverr pretends not to see the problem. 

What happened and what is the order about?... I think Customer Support will cancel it if the seller did not deliver what was requested.

25 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

Send screenshots of your conversation with the seller to Customer Support asking them to cancel your order. It's likely that CS will cancel it for you. 

Archived