why are you removing my post are you scared fiverr? :)

piotr6

7 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

This idiot now is laughing

@piotr6 it’s really tough to understand what happening. There is no point of taking it out in forum members. 
we can be more of a help if you can tell the whole story and what happened without calling everyone I****s and just stating us fact so we can advise you want actions to take or what to tell to CS. 

9 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

you have in previous page

I can read and no there is no whole story in the previous page. There are only your comments calling names and threatening with court because fiverr CS did not refund you. Nothing else that we can get from your comment, not what was the order about, what was the package and what was included, why you wanted a refund etc. 

2 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

it its "hidden"

It hidden because as we discussed it most likely has trigger words or is breaking fiverr rules or showing the name of your seller etc. 

you don’t need to show us pictures, you can just calmly and factually type your story and what happened.  

2 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Your old post was probably taken down because you were displaying someone’s name. I understand you are frustrated with what happened to you and I think you should report the seller. However, the forum has rules and guidelines, and it is important to keep a respectful environment to all members.

Yes. Thanks 🙂

You have all the rights to contact customer support and request a cancellation. Also, as per the conversation, Fiverr will review his account and he could be banned from the platform.

Here on the forum we are mostly buyers and sellers and the way we can help is to try to give you advice.

I suggest you stop engaging and talking to him. Contact CS and ask for he cancellation.

Keep in mind that communication outside the platform is forbidden by the Terms of Service.

• Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.
  • All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr's platform.

Good luck.

I didn't know contact on whatsapp is forbidden he ask me for call an I gave him a number. I am trying to contact support since morning they reply once they can't determine if seller meet my expactation🙄and now just forwarded further , thanks anyone for attention.

8 minutes ago, piotr6 said:

I didn't know contact on whatsapp is forbidden he ask me for call an I gave him a number. I am trying to contact support since morning they reply once they can't determine if seller meet my expactation🙄and now just forwarded further , thanks anyone for attention.

You were expected to read the TOS when you signed up, not just ticked the box that you read. 

Archived