Buyer does not know how to download the delivered file and is accusing me for all this

awais_098

Hello! Just delivered this buyer's order and he accepted it left a good review too. After a few minutes he asked me to email him the file as he was unable to download it. I told him that Fiverr does not allow us to contact outside Fiverr and told him that he'll find a download button in the delivered file section but he started getting angry saying that "I will never use your service again all other sellers email me stuff when I ask them, My money and time is wasted" I sent him the file through a link from "wetransfer" and he still said "I don't know how are you delivering the file it is still not opening or downloading". I asked him to try it on a PC and he did and now he said "Now how will I be able to transfer it to my phone you are no good" and then stopped replying. 

EDIT: He is a top buyer and is saying that I will make sure you get flagged! 

I don't know what to say he just don't know how to download the file I'm afraid he will rate me negative in the hidden review that Fiverr asks after 24 hours. Please let me know what can I do now?

Ok Friend I Understand your problem . I have an idea You can sent all of those file in google Drive .It is not only save place but also Easy to understandable . Funnily if he can not downloaded You can ask for zoom meeting and take the remote access of his laptop then you can downloaded it   . If you understands my idea just try it .

thank you 

Archived