NEVER EVER EVER LOSE HOPE!

kreativzak

I am a relatively new seller here on Fiverr and I want to let everybody over here to know some things:

From my own personal experience, I have learnt a new thing in life. Never ever ever lose hope even if you are not getting orders! If you continue to improve yourself on a daily basis then you will get what you want. I call these improvements 'upgrades'. My advice is just keep on improving on whatever you are today and you will see that everyday things will become easier.

If you are not getting orders, learn how to create gigs - this is an important skill itself. It takes some time. 

If you don't have skills, learn something on YouTube. For example, photoshop editing, WordPress and so on.

Hope this helps everyone!

You are right. This is the key to success actually. I am earning online since 2017, when I was 18 years old. Faced a lot of ups and downs in my journey. And Now, I am here on Fiverr and I know that patience is the real thing that we have to practice here. 

"upgrades" this is the key factors to become successful. 
I'm a new seller complete one order in a month. And suddenly there was nothing for me, every day I sent 5-7 buyer requests nothing comes. Two months passed away. Yesterday I got two orders and my first buyer offering me a permanent job.
So, I start believing - Opportunities will come if I can upgrade I will able to grab the opportunities. 

Archived