What to do if buyers don't leave review after the order is delivered?

nahid_nipon

Hey , I got no review from few of my past orders now, as a new seller I think this is a bad thing for me as, Is there any to get feedback from them or can Fiverr show me number of works I have completed beside my gigs without buyer's review ? 
Thanks

While reviews are important to new sellers, not all buyers give them.

And, you are not allowed to message the buyer asking them for a review or feedback as Fiverr sees this as a manipulation of their review system.

Buyers are an odd lot when it comes to reviews and there could be many reasons why they do not leave one:

• They do not want other sellers to see their reviews - or buyers for that matter - might just be a private type of person who does not want anyone knowing what they bought or what they thought (made a rhyme there!) 😁
  • They may not give reviews to anyone
  • They may have not liked your work, and instead of complaining in a review and marring your profile, they let it be

Trust me, Fiverr prompts the buyer more than once to leave a review and a tip if they want to.

4 hours ago, nahid_nipon said:

can Fiverr show me number of works I have completed beside my gigs without buyer's review

I think this is shown - how many sales you have made, regardless of whether they reviewed or not.

GG

Feedback left by buyers is an essential part of marketplace, as it reflects their experience not only with the order and delivery but also with the seller.  
Keep in mind that you can only remind the buyer to leave feedback. For example, you can ask for "honest feedback" but not 5 stars, awesome, good feedback, etc.
Also, guilting the buyers into leaving a good review is prohibited.

15 hours ago, pixy_shayed said:

Keep in mind that you can only remind the buyer to leave feedback. For example, you can ask for "honest feedback" but not 5 stars, awesome, good feedback, etc.

NO! There is absolutely NO reason for you to "remind" buyers to leave you feedback or reviews. NONE. This is a good way to get a warning on your account. You cannot ask for any feedback. Period.

When an order is delivered, Fiverr already prompts the buyer to leave feedback - MORE THAN ONCE!!! They also prompt them to tip if they wish.

I guess if you like living on the edge and want to ask buyers for "honest feedback" go ahead, but do not post it here as "solid advice". It is NOT and can get new sellers reading this forum in trouble.

GG

1 hour ago, genuineguidance said:

NO! There is absolutely NO reason for you to "remind" buyers to leave you feedback or reviews. NONE. This is a good way to get a warning on your account. You cannot ask for any feedback. Period.

When an order is delivered, Fiverr already prompts the buyer to leave feedback - MORE THAN ONCE!!! They also prompt them to tip if they wish.

I guess if you like living on the edge and want to ask buyers for "honest feedback" go ahead, but do not post it here as "solid advice". It is NOT and can get new sellers reading this forum in trouble.

GG

from FIVERR CS

fcs.jpg

4 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

Good luck with that.

I have seen too many sellers get an account warning for doing what this customer rep is telling you is OK.

Proceed with caution I guess, but don't come and whine in the forum that you "got a warning for no reason".

GG

ok thanks

Archived