Gig denied on what basis

ishaq504

Dear my issue is not with physics gig my issue is why gig denied after 5 days when I am doing organic promotion

Because the automatic system detected your gig in 5 days and deemed that it violated TOS. You could bring this up with Customer Support if you feel like you have been wronged but I am not sure if they would take your side

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t give anyone guarantee for monetization

I didn’t give anyone guarantee for monetization

Your youtube gig said:

Why me?

• Helps to Rank video
  • Results START Appearing in 1-2 Hours
  • Monetization guarantee

The method I would use for Promotion:

I’ll watch your video myself and everything will be real. I have a great setup with which we will watch your videos ourselves and you will be guaranteed my work and Monetization guarantee

I am physics teacher so I provide physics services is that against fiverr rules to do two things to teach and organic YouTube promotion??

In your physics gig, you could change the wording, saying, you would “teach” Physics and mention clearly in your description that you do not accept academic assignments/homework.

In your physics gig, you could change the wording, saying, you would “teach” Physics and mention clearly in your description that you do not accept academic assignments/homework.

Can you guide me about my gig that denied

There is nothing you can do about it. Like I said already, you can open a ticket with Customer Support but I highly doubt they will reactivate your gig.

I did same I contacted them and asked why my gig denied so that next time I will be careful

You are expected to, of course. Ignorance does not equal innocence

Haha everyone try to follow dear I tried same. But I want reason why after 5 days my gig denied why not on first day why when I have order on it

That is my main concern

Haha everyone try to follow dear I tried same. But I want reason why after 5 days my gig denied why not on first day why when I have order on it

That is my main concern

You called me dear, you lost me, sorry. I tried to help, but you are still not satisfied. I give up.

Good luck.

That is my main concern

They probably do check the gig before it it’s published/active. At least I think it goes into moderation when it’s created/edited. It might be the case that it took additional time for them to fully check it (due to the increased amount of gigs being created/edited each day) or maybe you edited the gig and that caused them to recheck. Or maybe while creating a different gig something caused them to re-check your other gig(s). Maybe it was some posts/messages in the order(s) that caused them to re-check the gig.

Archived