Gig denied on what basis

ishaq504

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s probably because of the “monetization guarantee” and the "we will watch your videos ourselves ". It was probably partially about fake engagement/views etc.

I mentioned organically I will promote not by myself by watching

You are also offering academic work. It is one of the prohibited services on Fiverr. I suggest you read the Terms of Service before you get into more trouble risking your account.

Academic work mean can you explain your words may help me in future

I mentioned organically I will promote not by myself by watching

But you will be increasing watch time by you/your team watching the videos (when youtube will think those are fake watch hours/only done to get the monetization or something).

Youtube says it isnot allowed to:

cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a video’s views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics

Doing assignments, school work, essays. Read the Terms of Service and Fiverr Community Guidelines.

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

But you will be increasing watch time by you/your team watching the videos (when youtube will think those are fake watch hours/only done to get the monetization or something).

Youtube says it isnot allowed to:

cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a video’s views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics

We do organically not by myself or my team there are many gigs regarding organic promotion but why my gig denied

It’s the “I will help you in physics and math assignments” gig - Fiverr will think that’s helping with academic work. Assignment will be something someone (eg. student) has been given to do and you’d be helping in that work (which isn’t allowed).

Doing assignments, school work, essays. Read the Terms of Service and Fiverr Community Guidelines.

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

I am physics teacher so I provide physics services is that against fiverr rules to do two things to teach and organic YouTube promotion??

Fiverr prohibits sellers from doing the homework of students. Providing a service saying you will do “academic assignment” is a glaring neon sign for the automatic system to flag your account.

If you proceed like this without reading the Terms of Service, it’s only a matter of time before you are permanently banned from this site

It’s the “I will help you in physics and math assignments” gig - Fiverr will think that’s helping with academic work. Assignment will be something someone (eg. student) has been given to do and you’d be helping in that work (which isn’t allowed).

Dear my issue is not with physics gig my issue is why gig denied after 5 days when I am doing organic promotion

We do organically not by myself or my team there are many gigs regarding organic promotion but why my gig denied

We do organically not by myself or my team

If so you shouldn’t have written:

I’ll watch your video myself and everything will be real. I have a great setup with which we will watch your videos ourselves

You shouldn’t have guaranteed monetization if it’s all organic promotion I think.

We do organically not by myself or my team

If so you shouldn’t have written:

I’ll watch your video myself and everything will be real. I have a great setup with which we will watch your videos ourselves

You shouldn’t have guaranteed monetization if it’s all organic promotion I think.

I didn’t give anyone guarantee for monetization

Archived